Don't change yourself to try and get someones attention (request)

Fem Peter so don't like don't read. Probably really shit because it's my first time writing Fem Peter but enjoy. Hope this is up to your standards @mabel124644.

Penelope Parker was just your average teenage girl but she has a secret. (That sounds like the opening for Miraculous Ladybug.)

She's actually Spider-Woman.

Nerdy, small, weak, Penelope Parker was Spider-Woman.

And Penelope had a crush. She had a crush on a cute boy called James. (no not Bucky)

James was tall and athletic, with bright green eyes and fluffy and curly brown hair that sometimes hung over his eyes. He broke a lot of girls hearts and all the jocks wanted to be him.

~~~~~~

Penelope set her alarm for 5:15am before she set of for patrol. She wanted to get up early so she could look nice and get James's attention.

~~~~~~

Penelope got back at around 3:30am and fell asleep immediately.

She woke up a second before her alarm went off and she quickly switched it off.

She jumped into the shower and blow dryed her hair. May was working so she didn't have to worry about waking her aunt up.

She took Mays curlers and started curling her brown hair. She also took her makeup and applied a bit of it, so she still had a natural look.

Penelope also took a nice top that fitted her quite nicely.

~~~~~~~

She walked to school with her new look and a few people stared at her. Who knew that the nerdy girl could look nice.

(That's her outfit

(That's her outfit.)

"Penny, what are you wearing?"
Ned, her best friend said.

"Clothes, why?"

"But-but you look like a popular person! Please don't tell me you changed because you want James to notice you?"

"Of course not Ned. Don't worry, I just wanted to change it up a bit."
Penelope lied.

"Fine, class is gonna start soon, we better hurry."

~~~~~~~

Penelope walked to the Tower and went into the lift after scanning her badge.

"Hello Miss Parker, I like your look today."
FRIDAY said.

"Thanks Fri, just wanted to change it up a bit."
Penelope said.

The lift beeped when it got to the Avengers living area and she stepped out.

"Hey guys."
Penny said.