The 99th precinct

Was gonna save this for the 99th part but oh well.

Peter held his hands up. He was caught by the 99th precinct in Brooklyn.

"It's fine Spider-Man, you don't have to hold your hands up, we aren't here to arrest you."
A big beefy guy said.

Peter was confused. Why did the cops want him if they weren't here to arrest him?

"We were wondering if we could get your signature. It's our friends birthday soon and we want to get him something that will beat all the other presents that he has received."
A woman with curly hair said.

"Of course. I'll be happy to make a fan happy."
Peter said cheerily.

"Could you sign this picture then? We need it back before he notices it."
The beefy guy said.

"Yeah sure. What's his name?"

"His names Jake Peralta."
The woman said.

"And what's your names?"

"I'm Sergeant Terry Jeffords and the scary lady is Detective Rosa Diaz."
Terry said.

"You don't look scary Miss Detective Rosa Diaz but I've met Miss Romanoff and although she might not look scary she is very scary."
Peter rambled.

"Thanks Spidey."
Rosa said.

Peter banded the picture back, said goodbye and swung away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rosa! Terry! You guys didn't have to get me this!"
Jake exclaimed.

It was a framed picture of Spider-Man with a message saying 'Dear Jake, hope your birthday is great. From Spidey.'

"We wanted to beat all the other useless presents you got."
Rosa said.

"This is the best gift ever!"

There was a knock at the window just then and everyone stared in shock. They were on the 25th floor of the apartment building and Jake and Amy didn't have a balcony.

"Who could that be?"
Boyle questioned.

"Hey! It's freezing out here!"
A familiar voice shouted.

"Oh my god! Spider-Man came to my apartment!"
Jake started hyperventilating and Holt opened the window.

Spidey crawled through the window and sat on the wall.

"Hey everyone. Happy birthday Mr Jake."
Spidey said.

"This is the best birthday ever!"

So like, my little brother got like a thousand of those little baby's that are everywhere and two little hands.

I'm gonna be finding those everywhere now.

—Penguin 🐧