2. Explosion

The man that Peter was fighting pulled something out of the bag on his back. Peter didn't know what it was so he let his guard down for not even a second before the guy threw the device at Peter.

Peter didn't dodge it quick enough and the device exploded.

~~~

"Spidey?! Spidey?!"
Rescue workers shouted, trying to find the spider themed hero through the rubble.

"Guys, over here!"
Another worker shouted.

A few workers rushed to where the man was shouting from.

They saw a red hand, they didn't know if it was Spidey's suit or blood.

"I can't get the rubble off."
The worker said.

All of the workers helped the other worked to get the rubble off.

They eventually got some of the rubble off and saw Spider-Mans bloody face.

"Is he alive?"

"I don't know."

They got the rest of the rubble off and pulled Spider-Man out.

"Does he have a pulse?"

A worker checked Spidey's neck and wrists.

"It's faint but it's there. We need to get him to a hospital."

"Ok."

"Ambulance to 69th Street. Ambulance to 69th Street."
Someone said into their walkie talkie.

The ambulance arrived about a minute later and took the spider themed hero.

~~~

"Earlier today, Spider-Man was fighting someone when they pulled a bomb out. The spider themed hero is in hospital in critical condition. The man who set of the bomb died."
The newsman said on the tv.

MJ who was passing the shop paused when she heard 'Spider-Man'.

"Oh Peter."
She whispered.

Hi. I tried to do geography work today but I nearly broke down crying and I don't know why, like it might've been because I haven't had a lot of sleep or because I'm on my period.

-Penguin🐧