Request

This was requested by @Crazy_Pidge_Fan and again I am really sorry for not writing this sooner.

"Its official. We are now in a vine off."
Shuri said, holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Ok. Nothing is off the table."
Peter said, accepting Shuri's handshake.

"Deal."

"Deal."

~~~

"What you say?"
Shuri asked when Peter was talking in the meeting.

"I said whoever threw that paper, your mums a hoe!"

Fury stared at the masked teenager.

"Excuse me? this is a professional meeting, even though Stark and Barton are here. If you can't behave properly, get out of the conference room."
Fury said sternly.

"Sorry sir."
Peter mumbled and Shuri sniggered.

"I didn't hear you."

"I'm sorry sir."

"Good. Now let's behave like mature people."

Peter glared at Shuri through his mask but the other teen didn't see it.

"I'm sorry, am I so boring that you would rather stare at Shuri than listen to me?"
Fury asked Peter.

"I'm sorry sir."

"Get out. You're wasting my time."
Peter left the room and Shuri felt bad, but she couldn't tell Peter that because she would have lost the battle.

~~~

"This bitch empty!"
Shuri shouted when Steve asked Peter to hold his shield.

Peter sighed before yelling , "YEET!" and chucked it out the window.

"Peter! I trusted you!"
Steve shouted.

"Sorry Steve!"

~~~

"What's wrong with Peter this week?"
Bruce asked the team when the two teenagers were in Peter's lab.

"I don't know but it seems to be whenever he is with my sister."
T'Challa said.

"Come on. Let's go and see what's wrong with them."
Tony said to T'Challa.

"Ok."

~~~

When Shuri left the lab to get a drink because Tony wouldn't let Peter have a mini fridge in his lab because Pepper wouldn't let him have one, Peter started crying silently.

Shuri entered the lab again with two bottles of juice, she instantly noticed Peter's shaking shoulders. She dropped the bottles and ran over to her best friend.

"Hey Peter. What's wrong?"
Shuri asked.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Just leave me alone."
Peter said, trying to dry his still leaking eyes.

"No I'm not leaving you when you're like this. You're my best friend Peter. My only friend and I'm upset seeing you like this. Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Its something stupid."

"Feelings aren't stupid. Please tell me what's wrong."

"Its the vine off. It's made Fury hate me and Steve respect me even less. It's made the entire team hate me and I don't like it. It's stupid. I'm just overreacting. Ignore me please."

"I am so so so sorry Peter. You should've told me and I would have stopped immediately. Honest."

"But what about the pact?"

"Fuck the pact. Nothing's more important to me than you because you are my first friend and my best friend and I love you bitch."

"I ain't ever stop loving you. Bitch."
Peter and Shuri started laughing and soon it was tears of laughter that were streaming down his face.

"What the hell?"
Tony and T'Challa said at the same time.

Again I'm really sorry for forgetting this request but I hope you enjoyed it :)

--Penguin🐧