2💧

T: Jimin you're going to get fucked up

Jiminie😚: by whom???

T: by me bitch

Jiminie😚: u??? I laughs. You can't beat me thot

T: Watch me. A month?!!! And you
DIDNT FUCKING TELL ME

Jiminie😚: wtf are you talking about??

T: Yoongi.

Jiminie😚: ....dhebejdbrj

T: you know what fuck this I'm hurt
Ur name is getting changed in my phone

Jiminie😚:😱 you wouldn't dare!!!

T: it's done

Jimin: Nooo what is it?

T: Jimin.

T: with NO EMOJI

Jimin: *gasp* I'm sorry. Bitch what. You better
Give me back my damn emoji you fucker.

T: bye

Jimin: Tae

Jimin: Taeeee

Jimin: TAE FUCKING HYUNG

Jimin: Fite me hoe

~☕☕☕~

I turned my screen off and put it on silent. I'm not even that mad anymore I just want him to feel hurt like his bitch ass hurt me when he didn't tell me he was getting some YOONDI ok that sounds even worst. I grab my car keys and walk out the door I need to get my mind off of things.

I drive to Namjoon's house blasting bad bitch music using the aux cord. When I get there I take the key he leaves in the pot with the bonsai tree and let my self in.

"Shit" Namjoon said when I walked in. His back was too me but I knew what he was doing.

"Hiya" Jin said turning to look at me,waving from in front of Namjoon, bent over the couch. (Ok sorry soft gag but I'll keep going) Bare ass naked. They were obviously in the middle of something.

"Continue, don't mind me. I'll just go in the other room until you gay birds are done."

"What the fuck" Namjoon said looking at me in horror mean while he was still dick deep in Jin's ass.

I started to make my way into the back room.

"You heard the man, fuck me hard daddy" Jin said seductively.

"Shit, no, no. I heard that I'm not gone yet GROSS"

"Shut up tae you're making me less hard" Namjoon called.

I gaged and hurried to close the door to the room I was now in. It was dark and quiet. I didn't bother to turn on the light. I just felt my way to the bed and went and sat down. Sighing as I slowly laid back.

"FUCK! YES DADDY" Jin screamed from the other room.

"Shit, ew ew ew. I need headphones."

"I think I can help with that" said a voice in the darkness.

"WHAT THE SHIT?" I said loudly.

I jumped off the bed and ran over to light to turn them on.
And there sitting in the bed was Jungle book.

"Eww what the fuck is your stank pussy ass doing here?"

"As far as I know you came into MY room."

"HARDER DADDY"....seconds later the sound of skin slapping together filled the house.

"Eww, you're almost as gross as them." I said covering my ears.

"I'll take that as a compliment baby." Jungkook said loudly enough for me to hear

"How the fuck is that a compliment? And since when is this your room?" I asked just as loudly.

"You said I'm almost as gross. That's none of your business. Now don't you want to know how I can help you?"

"You got headphones?"

"No but I can make you scream louder baby, that way you can't hear them."

"Eww bitch fuck you"

"No baby, I think I'll be the one fucking you" He said moving closer towards me.

NamjinCringgeee for me but probably not for you I hope you like it.

When I tell you I LITERALLY FUCKING GAGED
I mean that shit.

Not my ☕☕

Byeeeeee
- still a bad bitch ❤️