42

"You grab his legs and I'll grab his feet.....wait. I said that wrong. You grab his neck and I'll grab his toes and will carry him to the car." I said

"No no no one is slinging Hobi's neck today. He can stay here. "  Yoongi said looking down at the bruised male. "And Jimin baby you're staying with him"

"What!! Fuck NO. I'm beating some ass tonight."

"No he has to come. He's just staying in the car.....how else is he supposed to point out the pervs who did this to him??" I said with my arms crossed.

"In my defense I don't think any of us should go. I just want to get some rest and I want to cuddle with my boyfriends can we do that?"

"Babe we're literally doing this in your defense....How will I sleep knowing those dicks still have their balls?" Jimin said with a sigh.

"Umm blinking fast for a minute straight usually puts me right to sleep." Hoseok said to the guys standing over him, causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

"Can ya'll make up your minds. I would like to beat something other than random men tonight." Jungkook said looking down at his finger nails.

I turned my head slowly, blinking rapidly. "I-....bitch."

Jungkook walked over to me smirking. "If you don't watch your mouth you'll be the thing I'll be beating."

"ExCusE mE." Yoongi said pulling my attention away from Jungkook. "Can ya'll stop gaying for a second please we have more serious things to deal with right now."

"MAMA'S HERE" Jin said bursting in the front door and rushing over to Hoseok.

"Hyung what have I told you about calling yourself my mother?"

"Shhhhh baby it's okay. I'm here now."

"Are we fighting tonight or NOT...My hands won't stay still."

"Oh...I can help you with that. I can put those to good use." Jungkook said smirking at me again.

"Baby....love....right now is not the time to be horny."

Jungkook looked at me for a few seconds and licked his lips. "What about now."

"Get the fuck out of my face."

"Strike two."

"As the eldest I don't think we should fight anyone. I don't want to see anyone hurt."

"Do you think we'll lose??" Jimin asked with a look of shock on his face.

"NO...of course not we would beat some ass. But Joon and I kinda already paid for our hotel."

"YEah" Namjoon said out of nowhere.

"This is what you're worried about right now?" Yoongi said mean mugging the group.

"Yeah" NAmjoon said again.

"Well I was just thinking that ya'll could all come over to the hotel." Jin said ignoring Namjoon.

"NO"

"Namjoon shush...it's nice there and free breakfast in the morning. I'll also let him have my massage ticket."

"NOOOOO"

"Namjoon HUSH.....it'll be like a sleep over. That way he'll feel better. And we all can be with him."

"B-but" I said my fist clenched.

"No no no...no if, ands, or buts everybody get your asses in the car. And someone help hobi."

"noooo" Namjoon whispered as he walked back out the door.

Hi all 🥺. Thank you everyone for reading I love you all and that's on chicken strips and jeontiddies ❤️