44

"FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN THESE TWO BAD BITCHES HAVE A BABY CARRIAGE" I yelled At the top of his lungs

"Shhhhhh he'll hear"

"Bitch how? We're two floors away from him right now?"

"Don't underestimate the power of Jin. He sees all and hears all"

"I-yes sure...jin just shimmies his broad ass down the vents and listens to our private conversation."

"I never sai- you know the fuck what can y'all just help me out." Namjoon said looking nervously around the hallway.

"What exactly do you need us to help you with Bro" Jungkook said quickly and nudging my arm "Now that's who you say bro to you know."

"Bitches be mad? or whatevaaa"

"I- what is this like strike 17"

"Oh my shit I'm sick of our cheesy you are not helping me AT ALL I'm panicking man DON'T PANIC DON'T PANIC" Joons voice was rising

"One you spit on the titty of my shirt and two my guy you're the one panicking. Hello welcome do I have to shove you in the ice machine?"  I said shaking my fist at him. "You're about to get engaged dude get hype get excited!"

"Yeah excited! I'M so excited!" Joon said Jumping up and down hyping his self up a bit.

"Holy shit" Jungkook coughed and covered his nose.

"Oh oh OH" The smell hit me like truck. "Namjoon did you shit yourself or something" It smelled so bad I felt like I could taste it. "Are-" Jungkook ran down to the area with fresh air. "Dude are you okay. Are you-"I coughed "God damn no I have to go. It's the lingering scent for me."

"I got a little too excited" Join yelled after me as I went in the direction that Jungkook went.

"SORRY!" Joon lowered his voice to a normal tone but I still heard him "I'm getting married" I could feel his smile so I smiled too.

Sorry y'all depression be hitting and school started for me I promise promise promise I'm gonna work on the next chapters right now. I'm also in the middle of getting rid of some people from my life 🤩 so doing stuff to keep me sane and all that shizzy. ALSO DYNAMITE FUCKING SLAPS but we needed MORE JIN!!! MORE JIN!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEST BOY precious BOY but also not a bottom Junglecock 😃

 ALSO DYNAMITE FUCKING SLAPS but we needed MORE JIN!!! MORE JIN!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEST BOY precious BOY but also not a bottom Junglecock 😃