5

Not even five minutes later Jungkook was pounding at the door. I didn't bother moving though. It was just staring at me. Huge and hairy.

"Tae let me in" he shouted while he jiggled the door knob.

"Can't.....move....need....hel- AHHHHH" It was moving closer and closer. I couldn't get any higher up. I was already on the counter.

"TAE?"

A small squeaky sound escaped my lips and I felt like I was about to faint.

"TAE?" I heard jungkook say from behind the locked door.
Then the window flew open and Jungkook climbed through.

"Tae are you okay" he said rushing over to me. Holding my face in his hands and looking to see if I was physically hurt. I looked at him in horror.

"Get up here. It's going to kill you dumb ass."

"What?" He said looking behind himself.

"Kookie kill it ple- oh my God it's getting closer."

Suddenly he burst into a fit laughter. He let go of my face and walked over to the beast that had been terrorizing me for the last half an hour. I had to build up all my courage just to ask this asshole for help.

"Call me kookie again and I'll get rid of it." He said bending down to take a closer look at the huge spider in front of him.

"Kookie, Now get rid of it."

"Say please"

"Please"

He picked up the spider into his hands. And seeing it there made it not so scary. It was like the size of his thumb nail.

He walked towards me. The spider crawling across his hand.

"Back up bitch" I said grabbing a ladle from the dish drainer and getting ready to run.

"Call me daddy and I'll get rid of it."

"No, absolutely not."

He got closer, reaching his hand out towards me.

"No get away" I said swinging the ladle. But in one swift move I was disarmed. And the hand with the spider on it was on my shoulder.

I froze. "Jongle pussy, you better get that spider off of me."

"Not until you call me Daddy."

"I will murder you"

"Just say it, and it all goes away."

"Jungkook it's on my FACE, get it off." I couldn't move, the fear took over me.

"Just say it."

"D-daddy"

"Daddy what?"

"Daddy, you better get this fucking spider off of me before I beat your ass."

"Wrong answer" he said turning around with a chuckle and starting to walk away.

"No wait. Jungkook" I said panicked as I felt the spider, tickle my cheek.

"Wrong....answer"

"DADDY PLEASE.....NOW GET THIS FUCKING SPIDER OFF OF ME" I yelled my eyes stinging with tears.

"Ding ding ding, correct." Jungkook walked back toward me and swiped the spider off of my face and onto his hand. He went to the window where he had come in and let it crawl off into the darkness.

As soon as the spider was gone I pounced on him. Slapping his back and kicking at his legs.

"Ow" he said while laughing.

"Don't...ever...do...that...again." I said through punches.

He twisted under me and grabbed me by the wrist so I would stop hitting him. Meanwhile he was still laughing.

"I hate you" I said panting.

"Oh? Do you really?" Jungkook pulled me closer to him. Now my arms rested against his chest.

"Yeah" I said breathlessly. My eyes flashing down to his lips before I could stop myself. I licked my lips. Causing him to look down at mines.

"I'm getting a feeling you feel the opposite" his warm breath lingering over my lips, causing my breath to hitch.

"Well, whatever you feel is wrong" I tried to back away but his arm went around my waist and he pulled me close.

"What if I feel like doing this?..." He said kissing me softly. I was shocked at first but then my eyes slowly fluttered closed.

I leaned into the kiss, letting the warmth of his lips mingle with mines. He parted my lips softly with his tongue and I let him enter. His tongue danced with mine, there was no fight for dominance, he had me.

My breathing picked up as the kiss got sloppier and more forceful. I let my hands wander into his hair and tugged lightly causing a light groan from him.

And suddenly I  backed away.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly, my breathing heavy from the heated kiss we had shared.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked with a chuckle. He was always laughing at something.

"For kissing you, and, and for calling you here, I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I did t-that I-I'm sor-" tears threatened to fall.

"Taehyung calm down. I kissed you. Yes, you kissed me back, but I kissed you." He lifted my chin so that I would be looking into his eyes. "I'm not sorry tae." He said calmly.

"M-maybe you sh-sh-should go" I said a single tear leaving my eye.

"Uhh, yeah, maybe I umm should... go" He walked over to the door and opened it. "Tae?" He said as he walked out.

"Yeah?"

"I don't regret kissing you."