3

"Back up bitch ass"

"I don't like that name very much how about you call me daddy"

"I'll scream"

"I like the sound of that, I think I'll like it when you scream for me."

"I'm out of here" I said walking over to the door, and opening it.

" 'K bye " Jingle bitch said as he slammed the door in my face.

"What" I was confused, why wasn't he running after me. Flirting with me. It's not like I really wanted him too. I hate that fuckboi. But I'm a bad bitch I deserve to be chased after.

"Bitch chase me" I said knocking on the locked door.

"I'm going to sleep bye Taehyung"

"You know what bye bitch" I was too distracted by the younger to notice that the slapping noice had stopped.

"Bye" I said to Namjoon and Jin, who were cuddled up on the couch, before I left the house.

~☕☕☕~

T: Can I come to your house?

Hope: Now's not really a good time.

T: are you getting your dick sucked?

Hope:Yup

T: why do you even answer?

Hope: I can't leave my friend hanging.

T: who's the lucky guy who gets to suck the king's dick?

Hope: it's actually a girl...

T: A GiRL??? Ur gay ass likes girls too!! We Stan a bi king.
I don't how you do it. Vaginas I mean like bitch eww.

T: btw how do you calmly texting while getting ur dick sucked.

BiKing: idk actually maybe  I'm used to
getting my dick sucked

T: I-

T: am I the only one not getting any action.

BiKing: jungkook isn't getting any either

T: eww don't bring up fung(I) kook with me

BiKing: gotta go imma bout to cum ttyl

T: TMI bishh byeeeeee.

                        ~☕☕☕~

" Can I come over, your like my last hope. All  of my friends are fucking. And, here I am alone."

"Uhhh sure but don't be on that gay shit." 

I sighed into the phone. 

"You know what I mean. Be gay, but not with me. Stop asking to suck my dick or you can leave" Jay Park said over the phone. 

"I  won't I promise I'm not really in the mood today anyway. I just don't want to be alone." 

"Okay, text me when you're here." 

"Okay"

I hung up the phone and turned my car back on and pulled away from Namjoon's house. I hated being the only one alone. Jungkook was alone to but at least he had hoes. I don't have no hoes.

I drove over to Jay Park's glad he was free to have me come hang out. 

When I got there I had to go through the gates. Perks of being a rapper I guess, A big ass house. I parked in his huge driveway and got out. He had two of his cars out and I'm sure the rest was in the garage. I walked over to the side door of his house where the guard let me in. 

"How are you Today Mr. Kim?" he asked kindly as he held the door for me. He was an older man and we always had a small conversation ever since I first met him. 

"I've been better Byung Chul. How are you?"

"I've been feeling better ever since the knee surgery. But I could be better"

"I hope you have better days in your future Mr. Soo."

"Thank you, You have a nice day."

"You too" I said as I slowly walked down the hallway. The house was huge but I knew where everything was. Even though I don't come here alot. It's a little far out. 

"Jae-beom" I called as I walked to the living room. It was like the size of half my apartment."

"WHAT" he shouted. 

"I'm here"

"I see that, I told you to text me when you're here not shout." 

"sorry....oh hi" I said to a girl that walked into the living room with him. She had dark curly hair and her skin was like milk chocolate. I could see why he would like her, she was pretty. But I'm not into that, girls, I mean. 

"Hi, you must Taehyung. Jay told me about you. It's nice to meet you. My name is Liz" She said sweetly giving me a bright smile. 

"Nice to meet you Liz, You're really pretty. I just had to say that" 

"Awww thank you, you're very pretty too" 

"Hey hey" Jay said observing the conversation. " Don't try and steal my girlfriend now, She's mine.

We all shared a laugh. 

I stayed and talked with Jay and Liz for a while and then I went home to get some rest.