45

REAL QUICK I JUST WANTED TO
SAY THANK YOU FOR 10k BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE READS MY LITTLE MESSAGES AT THR END BUT THANKKKKJ YOUUUUU YALL SOME BAD BITCHES anyways lets get into the chapter!
———————————————————————————
~ ☕️☕️☕️~

Yoongi's main hoe: where are you? I need your help with something quick in a flash.

Tae: I'm eating my side mans  ass can this wait  ?

Yoongi's main hoe :  I-  no invite for me? Okay no but seriously I need your help ASAP

Tae: Kk I'm coming I also have to tell
You something

Yoongi's main hoe: Ouu hot water with leaves and sugar☕️

Tae: 👁👄👁

~☕️☕️☕️~

"JimJAMS??!" I called as I walk down he hallway toward the room we all would be sharing tonight.

"Shhhhh get in here." Jimin said pulling me into room with the ice machine.

"Ouuu you kinky bitch I didn't know you liked ice stuff."

"Please I-" Jimin smiled despite his serious tone.

"Okay so" we both said at the same time. "Oh"

"No no you go first"

"No go ahead"

"Okay so guess who's getting marrieddddd" I whispered yelled at my friend.

"OH MY NAMTIDDIE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TOO???  WE CAN HAVE A DOUBLE WEDDING!!!" Jimin began to jump up and down.

"Wait stop the mother fucking music" I paused for a second. "You're getting married?"

"Yesh well I have to find a way to ask them first but something about this hotel is making me want to just pop out. And I know it's a little early and Of course the three of us can't get married so it'll be like a heart thing but we'll have a ceremony for the three of us like we are getting married ya know wait BItch fix your face why do you look like you have to shit."

"Everyone's gonna be married men but me" I frowned. 

"Wait if you're not getting married who is?"

"Jin and Joon I'm happy for you baby's though." I wiped away a fake tear. "They grow up so fast. I'm so surprised though, you would think Yoon would be the One to ask. "

"Yeah I know but I kind of want to do it and do you want to get married? We can beat his ass and tell him the only way we'll stop is if he proposes to our baby."

"Yes and no. I hate big gestures but when jungkook does it I love it. I hate calling people to help me but when it's jungkook who I'm calling I'll call him every five seconds if I could. I really love him but something doesn't feel right lately I love him so much I can't breath right but something just feels so off. Even when we are having the best of times...He makes me laugh and smile and cry sometimes but mostly in the good way as of late bu-"

The door swung open and Jimin and I jumped.

"Marry me."

"I- why are you Ease dropping?"

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like something's not right between us I'm sorry I joke around so much I'm sorry for that situation with Jimin I'm sorry and I love you and I want to be there for you for life. Please Jus-"

"I love you but..."

"Please" Jeon Jungkook begged.

"I can't" before I knew it I was out the door running toward the elevator

"TAE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG"

'I'm so sorry' I thought to myself. 'I'm sorry kook'

Okay bye