43

"This was supposed to be our weekend. Eating, sleeping, doing the nASty, massages, more eating, more hot stuff" Joon said trying to talk Jin out of making everyone go to their hotel.

"Honey listen...Our babies need us. What else did you want me to do?"

"If it makes you feel any better Joon, Tae and I will be getting our own room." Jungkook said I could feel him smirking at me. This man and his damn smirking.

"No it doesn't make me feel better what about the rest of them." He said looking back at Jimin and Yoongi showering Hoseok with kisses.

"Namjoon you raggedy piece of bitch. My baby is hurt and all you're worried about is a damn hotel. I should take your fucking ankles. Hobi baby I'm so sorry about this imbecile." Yoon glared at Namjoon in the front seat of the car "Pathetic"

"Look I'm sorry this happened to you Hoseok but I will literally buy you all your own room I need to spend time with Jin more."

"No it's okay Joon we'll have all the time we need when we get home." Jin winked into the mirror at his boyfriend

I gagged dramatically and rolled my eyes. "And you guys say me and kook are bad."

"Are we not?" Jungkook said winking at me.

"Seriously bro keep your dick in your pants. Just for tonight at least" I said waving him away from leaning in to me.

It was like a record scratching the way he backed up and looked at me. "BrOo...bro?"

"Ouuuu you in deep shit now honey babe" Jimin said taking his attention away from Hoseok.

"You know what strike three youuureee out."

"Really you're mad at me for saying bro?"

"No I'm not mad"

"Psssttt bitch he mad" Jimin "whispered" even though everyone could obviously hear him.

"I'm not m-"

"Okay everyone shut your asses and get out of my car. Let's have some fun!!!"

"Ouhhh so y'all was gone be fucking fucking. These place is sexy." I said when I stepped out the car and looked up at the tall gold structure of the building. Jin gave his keys to the valet and gave him a 50 dollar tip.

"There's a Valet???? So y'all got money money?" Jimin said looking In awe.

"Only the best for my baby...and well now y'all....the fiends..." Jin rolled his eyes and slapped joon in the arm after he said this. "I'm sorry I love taking care of you guys but not tonight. Y'all are crumbling my cookies...yanking my chain....crunching my pickle."

"I- whaA- what does that even mean..."

"Joon please my love I swear if you say one more thing about them being here your balls will be bluer than a blue raspberry jolly rancher."

"Sorry babe I'll fall back" Joon said walking over to me and Jungkook.

"Listen guys I don't know how I'm gonna make this work now. So I guess I'm gonna need your help." Namjoon said quiet enough for only us to hear.

" With what?" Kook said quietly.

I leaned in and whispered "OMg make what work? The relationship oh my lord are you breaking up with Jin?!!! I will beat your ass if you hurt my baby...are yo-"

"One Damn you're talking fast a fuck. Two there is no way in hell you could beat me and three Of course I'm not gonna break up with him I love him too much....I'm gonna ask him to marry me." Joon whispered.

"AHHHGGGGGGSVRBRBDBDB"

Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Sorry there was a spider. Back off spidebitch."

Hey all thank you so much for 9.2k and still reading even though I haven't updated in months 😂😂 I love ittttt I think it's time for me to come back now. I don't feel as lazy anymore. Or as bad as I felt Sorry I was gone for so long. I hope everyone is doing great Again thanks for 9.2 k y'all some bad bitches 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘