32

"Can you guys leave for...a few hours"

"No" Jin said snuggling into Namjoon's chest. 

"No?" 

"Yes, No did you not hear my baby? Plus it's raining out where will we go?" 

"To Yoon and Jimin's...maybe or like ya'll could go fuck in the rain somewhere"

They looked at each other and smiled. "That sounds like a great idea but maybe some other time." Namjoon said looking back toward me.  

"Please?" I said with a straight face, but really I was hoping they would say yes. 

"No"

"Please?" 

"Nope" 

"please" 

"NO!" Jin said sternly 

"pleasseee" 

"Why?" 

"No" Namjoon said finally joining in the back and forth conversation. "Oh shit I thought we were still saying no" 

"Taehyung is coming over and I'd rather not have you guys here." I said smiling at the thought of him. 

"So what if we're her- ohhhh ya'll fucking?" Namjoon asked with a smirk. 

"Can we watch?" 

"WHaaA- NO" 

"Wow well okaa...we can leave if you wan-" 

"Yes." I said quickly. 

"All you had to do was ask dip shit." Namjoon said getting up and punching my arm .

"Well I did umm ask" 

"You didn't ask right" Jin said getting up from the chair they had been in and winking at me. "All you had to say is can you fuckers get out so I can fuck my boyfriend" 

"And guess what... We would have been out." Namjoon said holding out his hand for Jin to take at the door. 

"Well you kids have fun...Light's out at twelve A.M." 

"I-" 

"Jin leave the boy alone...Kook stay up as long as you want..and make as much noise as you want." 

Jin gave off a fake pout and grabbed his boyfriends hand. Namjoon opened the door to a frightened looking Taehyung, who had his fist to the now open door. 

"Have fun" Jin said as Namjoon pulled him away. 

~☕☕☕~

Tae pov~

"Uhhh hi" 

"Hey" 

"Hi" I said back "Shit I already said that"

Jungkook chuckled...something I would never get used to...In the good way. "Baby you know you can come in." 

At that moment I had finally realized I was still standing in the doorway with my fist up. 

"Right, sorry...I'm just-" 

"Nervous, I know." Jungkook said walking over to me and closing the door softly. 

"What if I'm not good? I mean I've done it before obviously but like what if you don't like it, and you stop liking me?" I said speaking fast. Panic creeping up my spine. "W-what if-

"Shhh Baby shhhh" Jungkook soothed lifting my chin up so that I was looking into his eyes. "I don't like you" He leaned in and left a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck.

I gasped softly.

"I love you... I'll take care of you I promise."

sorry it took so long lubs I've been busy and I had writers block on this story but I'm back also I have a new story coming out which is also a taekook story and just like look out for that ya know!!

ALSO THANKS FOR 3K A BITCH FEELING MADDD SPECIALL TFFFF ❤️