34

"Look at them all curled up together....They're so adowablleee" Jin said from the window as he and Namjoon peaked into the house. 

"We've raised our boy right. I give him a eight out of ten." 

"eighhhttt." Jin said holding his chest in fake pain as he eased his way up out of the bush they had been hiding in for half the night. 

"Fine eight point nine...but we can round it up to a nine." 

"You could take some notes they look like they had fun. That was like Seven rounds....damn I lost count." 

"We have fun....Lots and Lots of fun....Like LOTS of fun." 

"Okay I get itttt....How about we go in get out of these wet clothes and have some of that fun you're talking about." 

"It's a date."

"Aht aht...don't get ahead of your self daddy long legs this doesn't count as date night." 

"Of course not baby." 

Tae Pov~

"Kookie?" I said snuggling myself closer to Jungkook then I already was. 

"Yea....."

"I love you."

"I love you too TaeTae."

We sat in silence for a few minutes enjoying each other's company. Resting our bodies after the long night we had. 

"Kookie?" 

"Mhh" Jungkook answered sounding half asleep. 

"You know Jin and Namjoon were watching us through the window right?" 

"I  know." 

BTW thanks Lubs for almost 4k...We stan you 😘