38

Tae POV~

"What do you mean you lost hobi?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"I mean we cannot find him and we look in all his favorite places"

"Bitch he's not a fucking cat....but where did you put him?"

Jimin had tears forming in his eyes. "We love him Tae. Yoongi and I, we love him...and we h-haven't even got to tell him yet."

"I know baby...we'll find him....where does he work?"

"Now that I think of it he never told us the name. He would just come home really tired and we figured that they give him a lot of work. And he would just tell us when he's going to be on or off work." Yoongi said wiping at the fallen tears on Jimin's cheeks

"You don't know where your boyfriend works?!" I was starting to get angry. How could they lose my baby.

"I'm s-sorry" Jimin said while Yoongi flared at me.

"No sweetie it's okay. I'm just as worried about him as you guys are. I'm sorry If it sounds like I'm upset with you. I'm just really worri-" The sound of my phone chiming cut me off.

Krunchie Kookie ❤️:

Krunchie Kookie ❤️: You need to get over here now.

Tae: sorry there's kind of a situation rn.

Krunchie Kookie ❤️: Let me guess...it's about hope? Yeah you need to get over here NOW bring Yoongi and Jimin.
Tae: omw

"I think Jungkook found Hobi we have to go now." I said grabbing my keys quickly and rushing out of my house. While Jimin and Yoongi followed closely behind.