24

"I'm exhausted man, I just wanna go home" Namjoon said as he shifted in the hard seat in the waiting room. 

It's been two hours since they had last seen the ill Taehyung. They said they would be running some test and that they should probably call one of his family members. 

Jungkook paced back and forth. Never sitting down once. Every time a nurse or doctor came out he would look up and they would call someone else name of walk over to someone else.

"You can go" Jungkook said not even looking at the other man.

Namjoon looked over at Jin a look in his face that meant 'he said we can go.' Jin gave him a look back that meant 'Bitch we not leaving my kookie here alone to deal with this alone'

"No we'll stay" Jin said. "What did the- skkksjkskjskj" he laughed "What did the sea say to the skjksjksjkksjk" he inhaled deeply. Other people in the waiting room looked his way.

"Baby please no...not now"  Namjoon said with a sigh.

"What did the sea say to the shore heheee" (literally liluglyjawn I'm school the other day...that's not the exact joke but I made it better.)

"I don't know what" Taehyung said from beside all of them.

"Nothing he just waved hah- wait a minute bitch."

Jungkook had already grabbed Taehyung into a hug and was squeezing the shit out of him.

"Bitch I can't bre-" Taehyung gasped.

"Can we go home now?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook just stared at Taehyung.

"Sadly no I Ned to stay over night but I snuck out because I know y'all trifling asses was still going to be out here so I've come to bless you with mg presence and tell you to go home"

"Homeeeee" Namjoon said smiling.

"You two go ahead, I'm not leaving until they tell me what is wrong with him"

"I'm never going home. This may sound weird but my ass has never hurt this much after a long night" Namjoon frowned.

"Mine has" Jin said winking.

"Gross please get the fuck out of my sight."

"HELLO your boyfriend is still here wondering why you were so sick....someone going to fill me in?"

"Kookie" Taehyung said sadly. " You may want to sit down for this...I have something to say and you may not like it but I'm sick of hiding this from you..." 

"What" Jungkook sat down a sad expression on his face.

"I'm-" Taehyung covered his mouth and inhaled deeply. "...Fine you need to go home and get some rest."

"I will fucking stab you" Jin said laughing a bit... "You had me worried."

"Sorry" Taehyung said with his boxy smile. "Babe I'll text tou" Taehyung said and before they could stop him he was through the doors they couldn't go through and walking down the hall.

"You heard the man, time to go home" Namjoon said.

What they didn't see was Taehyung strong stance melt into a weak one. They didn't see Taehyung's body start to sway with dizziness. And they didn't see him pass out and drop to the hospital floor.

Bit of a weird ending to put this message too but BITCH ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY TODAYY😊😊 okay time to go back to sleep and do nothing. 💀