22

It's been days since me and Taehyung got back from Greece. We hung out everyday and I think of those as dates but he doesn't. I don't really mind it though, I'll wait until he's ready. I get a feeling he's still scared. I feel like we are still in that talking stage of the relationship. 

"Helloooo" Taehyung said waving his hand in front of my face. "You spaced out there baby"

"I'm not your baby you're my baby." 

Taehyung frowned and slumped over the side of the bed in my room. I've been working on getting my apartment, but I was also saving to take Tae to Greece. Jimin told me, before the incident, that Taehyung didn't like big gestures; so I was surprised when we started dating. I pulled myself out of my trance and looked up to see Taehyung's back heaving and a gargling sound coming from the man. 

"Tae." He didn't answer he just groaned softly and the sound of liquid splashing on the floor sounded. "Baby?"

I got from the bed and walked around to face the mess in front the older man. He looked so sick. Vomit rolled down his chin on to his shirt and splattered all over the rug and hard wood floor. 

"Holy shit" There was so much vomit. So...much...vomit 

"Koookk" Tae groaned."I don't feel good kook" He cried. 

I walked up to him and felt his neck and his forehead, he was burning. "Aww taetae" Taehyung slumped to the side and moaned lightly. Tears streaming from his eyes.

"I don't feel good kook" He said again his eyes slowly closing. 

"Tae Baby keep your eyes open for me okay" I said to him softly, sliding my arm under his leg and putting the other under his arm. Taehyung began to shake and shiver clinging on to my neck and he buried his head in my neck groaning again. 

"Taehyung keep your eyes open okay baby." 

His body went limp in my arms. His arms falling from my neck. His head bobbing as I ran for the door. 

"What's going on" Both Jin  and Namjoon said as I ran for the front door. Jumping up from the couch. 

"I don't know what's wrong" I said tears falling now.

"I'll drive" Namjoon said. 

"With what license Bitch?" Jin said grabbing his keys and running for the car after me. Namjoon right behind him. 

"Open your eyes baby" I said looking down at the limp body of the boy I love.