35

"WAKE YO ASS UP" 

"Bitch I'm up.....I'm up...THe FuCk..........I'M UP!" 

"You better watch your mouth before I beat your ass in front of your boyfriend." Jin said slapping Jungkook on the back of his head. 

"YoU bETter WatCh yOur MoUth bEforE I beaT YouR aSs iN fRonT oF YOuR BOyFRIend" Jungkook mocked under his breath. 

"What?" 

"I didn't say anything." 

I chuckled under my breath at Jin being such a mama bear. 

"I made you two breakfast...I'm sorry if I woke you Tae. I'm sure you had a longggg night Taehyung sweetie...I'll run you a hot bath in the next room. You just come over when you're ready." 

"Okay...Thank you." 

"You would know." Jungkook said loud enough for Jin to hear.

"What." 

"You. Would. Know...We know you and Namjoon were at the window."

"Ohhh that." Jin said nonchalantly "We are so proud of you son." 

"Oh shut the fuck u-" 

"Ouuu Bitch you was warned" Jin said jumping over to Jungkook and grabbing him by the scalp. "Taehyung sweetie I'm so sorry you have to witness this I'll take this to the next room. You just go relax."  Jin then began to drag Jungkook out of the room by his hair. 

"Tae I feel so betraye-" Jungkook started but was cut off by Namjoon who put a towel in his mouth and grabbed his feet dragging his away. 

I couldn't help but laugh at the nonsense that went on in this house. 

"I think it's time for that bath." 

You wanna no what's fucked up? NO? well imma tell you anyway.....LIT RALLY the day I get money tickets are no longer on sale....I was thinking about not going because I went last year but now I want to go because my sister wants to go but like it's just the basic principle of it TF.....but I get why they did it and I hope they are safe and healthy