20

The plane ride was long and uncomfortable. From a little boy kicking the back of Jungkook's seat which he played off as "A Free massage". To the baby crying a few rows down every few minutes. Until a grandma offered to hold him, and he because as quiet as a mouse. They waited for half an hour to get their luggage and then they were off. 

"Time to have some actual fun," Jungkook said stretching wildly. 

"Can we take a nap first? My body's so sore" 

"Trust me that won't be the only time it will be" Kook said smirking causing Tae to slap him in the arm as they walked. 

When they made it to the door Jungkook stopped...Got down on one knee...Pulled his hands from his pockets...

"Kim Taehyung will you......" he paused, most likely for dramatic effect. Taehyung had a look of utter shock on his face. 

People began to lock at them. 

"Say yes" One man called in a thick accent." 

"Ouaou toso glyko (wow so cute)" A lady said to the man next to her. 

Jungkook just smiled around at them. And looked back up at Taehyung. Who now had tears in his eyes.

".....Let me zip up your jacket." He laughed. "It's chilly out...we don't want you getting sick do we." 

"I- Jus- I-" Taehyung stuttered 

"Come on" Jungkook said as if nothing ever happened. And led him out the door. The people who were around them looked confused.

"You know...If you did ask me I would have said no." 

"Whatever do you mean." Said Jungkook still smiling. "Tae...If I was going to propose to you...you would know. And it wouldn't be at some random airport. And we aren't even dating." After seeing how upset it had made him. 

"You are such a dick" 

"Correction...You HAVE suCh a BIG DiCk" 

Taehyung pulled out his phone. 

~☕️☕️☕️~

SUPER SMASH BROS👅😏😂

Tae: I'm going to kill this bitch. 

Jungkook: Hi, I'm the "bitch" he's going to kill. BYE I have to go I want to enjoy being killed by my crush 😏😈

Tae: Fuck I forgot you were here...

Jungkook: My name's not fuck but it should be 😏 you'll see soon enough. 

Y: SHUT THE FUCK UP 

Jimin: That was cheesy. 

Tae: HOw the fUC...Gotta go  

Jin: Stop being a bitch and talk to him already. You getting on my last nerves. Asses are getting beat when you get back. 

Tae: OK mom 

Y: Can you just talk to him

Tae: Fine...HI, JIMIN....we'll talk when I'm not in Greece.