6

"I don't know what to do hyung. He won't text me back. He won't answer my calls. And Jimin won't tell him to text me." Jungkook said with a pout.

"Well bub. Maybe you should just go over, maybe you can talk to him in person" Jin said while flipping the pancake over in the pan. Smiling when he saw it was the perfect color brown.

"I don't want to scare him. Maybe it was the wrong move. I don't want to regret it."

"Do you? regret it I mean"

"No, of course not" the young boy sighed. "I just don't want him to regret it. I don't want to slowly start to regret it. I don't want to lose him over it. If that means we'll have to just be friends, and nothing more then I'll live with that. At least he can be mean to me again, I would rather that then to be ignored all together."

"Tae is going to have to fight me, you are too cute to be sad."

"First off, I'm not cute I'm sexy. Second, I'm not sad" Jungkook sighed. "I'm just... not happy."

"Jungkook" Jin said taking the pancake out of the pan and putting it on a plate for the young one.

"Yes"

"Go to him"

"I-"

"Go to him Jungkook, Or Tae's not the only one who's going to get their ass beat. Okay? You're too cute to be sad. But Tae is probably sad too, or confused. Maybe the two of you need to clear something's up. Maybe he just panicked. Before, Tae would say something mean to you when you said something. Maybe he realized he really liked you." Jin sighed. " I mean, he did kiss you back didn't he? He didn't push you away."

"Hyung I-"

"It wasn't a damn suggestion."

"Okay" Jungkook said getting up to leave, he wanted to go right away. Before he chickened out.

"You're gonna eat that fucking food first. You not about to waste my damn time and pancakes."

"But you jus-"

"Sit that ass down, and EAT"

🙂 I'm about to change the name of this book

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN ❤️❤️❤️