40

Taehyung pov~

What happened? Who did this to you?" Yoongi said falling to his knee's beside his boyfriend.

Jimin had stumbled into the living room and I followed him.

"Are you okay?" I asked pulling him over to the couch and sitting down. Tears still streamed from his eyes.

"No....but is he okay? You saw him Tae....The look in his eyes." He paused and inhaled a shaky breath. "He's in pain...and it's not just on the outside, and I don't know what to do to help him...I should have known...I should have known something was wr-" He broke out in a fit of sobs.

I pulled  him closer to me into a hug. " There's no way you could have known if he never talked to you guys about it."

"Jimi- oh sorry" Jungkook said stepping into the room. "They want to talk to you."

Jimin stood wiping away his tears and letting out a small huff before heading in the direction of the other men.

"What's happening?"

Jungkook walked over to the seat and sat down next to me. He waited for a second before speaking. "He was living with you because he lost his job, and got kicked out of his house because of it. He got a job...but it wasn't the kind of job everyone thought it was."

"What the fuck he do get a job as a boxer."

"No...Ge got a job at a club. And he didn't tell anybody because he thought they would judge him but didn't want to keep bothering you so he was hoping to make enough money to move out."

"He doesn't bother me...I actually like him living here."

"Baby can I finish?"

"Yeah sorry"

"He was picking up a few of his things at this club and a group of men said they saw him around the clib before and would pay him to have sex with them. And he refused. So after he left they....jumped him. He could barely move so he called me and told me not to tell you guys where he was or what happened until he figured out what to say. But obviously I didn't listen. But he says he's fine and he doesn't want anyone to get all worked up about it."

"Don't get worke-" I felt like my insides were boiling. "Bitch I know he fucking lying if he think imma just sit here while these people get away with beating up my baby....The fact that he felt the need to work there in the first place kills me but I not going to sit here and let him be harassed."

"Baby calm down....He's fine."

"JUNG MOTHER FUCKING HOSEOK DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?" I yelled as I walked toward the bathroom ignoring what Jungkook had said.

"Please don't do anything." Hoseok said weakly.

"Oh no no things with be done trust me." Jimin said standing up from where he was sitting. "I'm with you Tae...asses need to be beat for hurting my baby."

The hurt man looked at his other boyfriend Yoongi for help.

"Sorry baby, but I agree with Tae and Chimmy Their asses are getting pounded and not in the good way."

I looked at Yoongi and tried not to laugh because that would ruin my anger.

After a few seconds of looking at all of us Hope finally gave up. Knowing we wouldn't change our minds about the situation.

"Fine." He said with a sigh and began to tell us all he could remember.

"Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea at all." Jungkook said from behind me.

"You don't have to come." I said to him while still trying to listen to Hope.

"oh no I'm coming"

🤡🤡hi lubsss

That's all for today folks. This has been a part of the storyline since hobi announced that he had been kicked out of his house so yeah....but like I hope you enjoyed and see you next time on snatched 😂😂