10💦

Smut warning 😳

Before they even realized enough  to stop themselves the two boys were kissing. Jungkook leaned over the older boy making him fall back on the couch and Jimin's small hands went in  Jungkook's hair.

Every thing was moving so fast. Jimin tugged at Jungkook's shirt with a whimper and Jungkook put his hands up allowing him to take it off of him. 

Jungkook kissed down his neck and suck harshly causing Jimin to moan loudly.

"So soft baby" Jungkook said through light kisses. Jimin whimpered tugging at Kook's pants and then his own.

"Tell Daddy what you want" Jungkook said darkly.

"Want i- it off, pants off" Jimin whined.

Jungkook lifted himself up and quickly slid his pants and underwear off. His dick springing free and slapping against his stomach. Jimin whimpered in need.

Jungkook walked back over pumping lightly and kissed Jimin a few more times. He could feel the alcohol coursing through his veins. It was a rush. He felt like he wanted to stop but he couldn't.

"On your knees" Jungkook ordered, and Jimin obeyed getting on his knees in front of Jungkook, he was faced to face his pulsing member.

"Take off your shirt"

Jimin obeyed quickly taking off his shirt quickly and throwing it behind him. He didn't care about neatness anymore.

Before the shirt could even land Jungkook's hand was in Jimin's hair and his dick was pushing down the older's throat. Jungkook held the boys head still and thrust into his mouth throwing his head back  as he fuck his mouth hard and rough, yet sloppy because of all the drinking they had done.

Jimin moaned and choked at the same time.

"You like that baby?" Jungkook asked pushing his dick so far that Jimin's cheek toughed his thigh. He held it there watching as Jimin tried to breath around it. Jimin quickly nodded and Jungkook pulled out.

Jimin gasped. "Daddy, p-please" he whined loudly.

"What do you need baby."

"I need you inside" he said looking up sweetly.

Jungkook made a sort of growling noice as he picked up Jimin and carried him through the little door way to the kitchen. He put him down and put leaned him over the counter. Yanking Jimin's pants in one move.

With no preparation Jungkook lined himself up against the boys hole and shoved him self in.

"Ahhhhh" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook took that as encouragement and went faster and harder then he had before. The sound of their skin slapping together filled the apartment and Jimin's moans made Jungkook crazy.

"You like that, you little slut." Jungkook groaned pounding deep from the back and pulling at Jimin's hair.

"Y-yes daddy it feels-ahhhhh so- harderrr"

Jungkook let go of Jimin's hair and grabbed his waist, his finger nails Digging into his skin making Jimin moan louder. He lifted his leg slightly to make himself go deeper and faster and began to move again.

"You couldn't just have Yoongi's dick you needed mine too didn't you baby?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-ES DadDy I need your's too" Jimin yelled not realizing all the wrong they were doing.

~☕☕☕~

"Don't you think we should at least call him?" Taehyung said to Yoongi as he made his was to the car with one of the bags of hot food.

"It's called a surprise for a reason, plus who wouldn't want to be surprised by their boyfriend AND their best friend. And food."

"True, I guess."

The restaurant where the food came from was not too far from Jimin's so it was a short ride.

The noises they were making was so loud that they didn't hear the door open.

They didn't hear the footsteps run into the kitchen.

They didn't see Yoongi and Taehyung standing there in utter horror.

Gggggurrrrrrrllllllllll cuz that was low-key gross 😂🤡I'm sorry if I'm not that good at smuts it's a lil bit out of my comfort zone

I'm sorry if I'm not that good at smuts it's a lil bit out of my comfort zone.

Thanks for the help editing and making up what the smut should be about I was lost lost. You know who you are my child 😘