17

"So....like where are we going?" Taehyung asked.

"Somewhere....nice" Jungkook answered his eyes focusing on the road.

"How will I know if I packed the right things if I don't know where we're going dumbass?"

"You don't technically have to pack...I got your little roommate to pack for you...you just need to grab your passport,and ID because he couldn't find it."

"He's not my roommate, you act like you aren't friends with him...and....passport?"

"You'll find out when we get to the airport."

"Or just tell me now" Taehyung sighed. "I'm not really in The mood for surprises beach."

"Beach?" Jungkook asked playfully.

"Auto correct...BITCH"

"I- ...how can yo-... nevermind alright"

~☕☕☕~

SUPER SMASH BROS👅😏😂

Tae: guys where is he taking me???

Namjoon: 🤐

Jin: 🤐

Tae: please I'm scared...what if he kills me and I never come back????

Y: you wouldn't have gone with him if you actually thought that. Either way you're still going to go because he told you to go.

Tae: from one top another where is he taking me? And I don't have to go if I don't want to.

Jin: bitch who's the other top?

Y: then tell him you don't want to go....

T

ae: no, not because I can't because I actually would like to go.

Jin:🙄

Namjoon: 🙄

Y: 🙄

Tae: y'all make me wanna 🤮🤮🤮

Tae: WHERE IS HE TAKING ME

Jin: byeeee have fun.

~☕☕☕~

"You're awfully quiet over there tae, you okay?"

"Oh shut the fuck up...you got them all in on it.

I'm going to update again on Friday in honor of winter break.

Also thank you to all the people who've been adding my story to their reading list I appreciate ya babes ❤️💙 ahhhhh!!