29

"I'm sorry Kook...I'm never going to get drunk again." Taehyung said to me after a few minutes of dry heaving over the toilet. 

"No need to apologize, you'll feel sorry in the morning." I couldn't help but laugh. "I'll be back baby I'm going to get you some medicine and water from the kitchen."

"Thank yughhhh" TAehyung heaved 

I laughed as I walked out of the room. Glad to finally get some air in my lungs that didn't smell like spoiled milk, body heat, and stale soju.

"How is he?" Namjoon whispered to me, trying not to wake up Jin, who was laying slump on the couch next to him. 

"Sick...Who told his dumb ass to go and get drunk without me."

Jin stirred letting out a soft huff of air. 

" 'K bye my baby awaits." Namjoon said sliding on to the other couch and hereby dismissing me.

"Wow okay."

~☕☕☕~

Tae pov~ 

My phone buzzed making my head throb. 

Louis Williams Suga Adams 

L: have you talked to hobi lately me and Jimin asked him something and now he's ignoring us

Voice message: "I really can't ughhh talk right now...I'm having a bit of an issue" *sad boi*   

L: What's wrong??? Why are you groaning?? Did that Jung bitch hit you??? Are ya'll fucking cuz that's just eww why answer. 

Voice Message: WHAT bitch no *heaves* drunk bitch tings later gator I'll tell Hoseok you ughhh needed him.

L: OH you had me scared for a second well okay....eww we're talking like we're actually friends. 

T: We aren't? I- Bye hoe

HEllo Lubbs 🕷    👄   🕷