7

Jimin: R U ok?

Tae: yeah why?

Tae: I'm perfect

Tae: absolutely great!!!

Tae:

Tae: seeee

Tae: seeee

Jimin: I know that's an old picture.

Jimin: kook keeps asking about u

Jimin: did something happen??

Tae: What did you say?

Jimin: CAN YOU SUDDENLY NOT FUCKING READ????

Tae: no you dickhead, when he asks about me,
What do you say?

Jimin: oh I tell him I haven't spoken to you. And that I'll tell you to text him.

Tae:ok

Jimin:what happened?

Tae: .............

Tae: ...........................

Jimin: 😑

Tae: ........we kissed

Jimin: HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUSSSSSS??????

Tae: yeah.

Jimin: YAYYYYYY

Tae:☹️

Jimin: what? Why not yayy?

Tae: idk I just feel like it was a bad thing.
Like I feel like it will ruin everything. Not like we had a something but I just. I like him. But I'm scared of getting hurt.

Jimin: kook wouldn't hurt you tae.

Tae: I don't want to risk it.

Jimin: he won't

Tae: can I call you?

Jimin: sure babes

CALLING JIMIN:

CANCEL

"He won't hurt you tae" Jimin said to me as soon as he answered the phone.

"I feel childish Jimin" I sighed into the phone. I was laying in bed buried under my thick comfortable blankets, curled into a ball, with the phone next to me on speaker phone.

"Why?"

There was a soft knock on the door. "Uhhh Tae?" It was Hoseok. He was staying with me for a few days while he got his house painted.

"Not now Hope, I'm kinda busy" I said quickly before turning my attention back to Jimin, on the phone.

"You know how they say you mess with someone because you like them? I say mean things to him because I like him. But the thing is I really don't want to." A lump slowly formed in my throat as I lie there. "No, I want to, but I don't. I like him but I don't want to get hurt."

"T-"

"Not now" both jimin and I said at the same time.

"What if he cheats. Do you know how many people would fucking love to have him. I don't want to have my heart broken jimin, I've had enough of that in one life time. I'm trying to convince my self that it's just a little crush and it will go away." I sobbed softly.

"He makes it s-so hard for me, because even after all the mean things I say to him he's always there for me. That's when I start to think he likes me. But then I realize, he flirts with everyone. He helps everyone, he laughs with everyone, he shows his smile to everyone. And I feel selfish because I wish I was the only one he does that with." There was a wet spot forming under my head as I cried. My voice shaking as I took a few breaths.

"tae? baby please stop crying"

I jumped. That wasn't Jimin. It came from inside the room. I slowly pulled the covered from over my head and blinked a few time to let my eyes adjust to the brightness of the room.

There in the door way to my room was Jungkook.