15

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜. 𝕀𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤.
𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔻𝔼ℂ𝔼𝕄𝔹𝔼ℝ! ❤️

(Since I didn't get too this chapter is about babiiiJin)

~☕☕☕~

"Fix the fucking banner please it's not straight." Namjoon screamed at Tae who was standing on a stool trying to straighten it as much as he could.

"It's a banner Joon chill." Said Jimin who was cuddled up on the couch with yoongi

"It's not just a banner! Get up and do something before I beat your ass. This needs to be perfect. Do you hear me PERFECT!"

"Is this good?" Tae asked him as glanced at the furious (mullet haired!!!!) man.

Namjoon sighed. "Get down I got this, this won't do, you're doing it all wrong."

Tae stepped down letting the banner fall and hang to it's side. Namjoon took his place by stepping up on the stool.

"I- I'm sorry for yelling at you guys, I just want to make his birthday perfect." Namjoon tilted the posted and leaned back a bit on his heels to get a good look at it.

What he didn't know was that Jungkook had snuck in and was creeping up toward him.

"AHHHHH" Jungkook screamed. Making Namjoon fall backward and his 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE' banner ripped right in half.

"Jun- I'm. going. to.  whoop. your. ass.

Jungkook began to run around the living room of the house while the older man chased after him.

"Stop moving so I can fuck you u-"

"SURPRISE!!" Taehyung shouted.

Jin pov~

I smiled brightly as everyone started saying surprise one by one and scattered.

"Surprise baby. Your banner ripped but it wasn't my fault it was Jungkook's and I'll beat his ass later."

"Chill, it's just a banner." I said as I gave him a warm hug.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!" Jimin screeched from across the room.

"But i wanted it to be perfect. I wanted everyone to finally in the same room again and not arguing."

"None of us is perfect that's why I like it. Now where's the food?" I scanned the room looking for something to eat. I kind of knew something was going to happen so I hadn't eaten lunch.

"Um so about that" Yoongi said through his teeth. "I, kinda , sorta , forgot"

"I- how do you forget to bring food to a birthday party?" I asked surprise. This might ruin it all, the food is the best part. 

"YOONGI YOU HAD ONE JOB BITCH" Hope shouted. I didn't even know he was there.

"I'll be back" Jungkook said as he walked toward the kitchen. A few minutes later he came back out with a huge platter of food and a cake with like ten lit candles.  lit candles.

"Jungk- your a fucking life saver. I won't beat you up later."

"I figured he would forget."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Everyone sang together as Jungkook got closer with the cake.

"Happy eighteenth birthday Jin" Jimin said with a smile.

"Wait he's not eight-" hope said from the corner of the room.

"I know dumb dick"

"Where are all the candles." I asked as I looked down at the cake.

"𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓨 𝓑𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓗𝓓𝓐𝓨 𝓣𝓞 𝓣𝓗𝓔
𝓜𝓐𝓝 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓝𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓐𝓖𝓔𝓢 "

"Happy birthday to to the man that never ages. Aww thanks" I said with a huge smile.

"May you continue to look forever 21 for the rest of your life."

"Make a wish and Blow out the candles babe."

"I wish to get some dick tonight." I said smiling over at Namjoon

"Bitch ew, that's why it won't come true, you ain't never need to say it out loud." Hoseok said. 

🙂

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 ❤️

𝔹𝕋𝕎 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙😝