25

"It's just a mild case of Pneumonia. Maybe Greece wasn't such a good idea, especially because of how cold it is. The wife and might go up in the warmer seasons to avoid all of this."

Somehow the doctor seemed to always make things about him. 

"That doesn't seem mild. He's passing out everywhere. And why couldn't you just tell me that when I've been worried sick." 

"He'll be fine he's one tough cookie." The doctor said giving Jungkook a light punch on the arm. "And we couldn't share that information until his actual family, on record, got here." He turned a gave a quick smile to Tae's mom who was talking to her son quietly.

"I am his family. Put that in your records." Jungkook turned and walked away toward Taehyung's bed.

Jungkook never left the night before. He never slept. And was relieved when Tae's mom finally showed up so he could know what was wrong with his boyfriend. 

"OH SHIT IT'S JUNGKOOK I'VE MISSES YOU." Taehyung said from the bed. He was high on pain killers.

"Shhhh" his mom shushed him quietly. She turned to Jungkook " I'm going to get a tea can you take over for a bit?" She said smiling gently as Jungkook nodded. "Do you want anything, breakfast maybe?" 

"No, thank you." Jungkook said politely 

"Thank you Jungkook for being here for him" 

"Alwa-" 

"JUNGKOOK COME HERE" Taehyung interrupted. "I was calling you last night and they kept bringing me those stale ass hospital cookies." 

Jungkook just smiled at him as he made his way to the bedside. 

"I Said KOOKIEEEE" Taehyung's words drew out "And that Stupid fucking doctor who can't seem to shut up about his wife brought in a cookie and he talked about how his wife loves cookies too. BITch no she don't. She can't LOve my KOOKie only I can LOve my Kookie...I love you Kook" The doctor's face flushed red at the sick mans words.

'He loves me...I love him too but why can't I say it...Why do I feel so weird?'   Jungkook thought to himself.

"He said he loves you man" Hoseok said from the corner of the room. "That's big." 

'Say it back Jungkook'  The man thought. 'Say It back. Say you love him too.'

But he didn't he just smiled down at the man who forgot all about what he had just said. 

Sorry, it took me so long to update I've been busy with getting my school work in.