39

Jungkook's Pov~

"What the fuck is taking him so long" I mumbled under my breath. I paced across the living room thinking hard about what would happen when the rest of them got here.

Suddenly the door burst open and Yoongi ran inside looking around frantically.

"Where is he? Did you find Hoseok."

"I did but-"

"Where is he? Is he okay?" Jimin said as he stood next to one of his two boyfriends.

"He didn't want you guy's to come but I brought you here anyway....He needs you two and I know he can't do this alone."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" Jimin and Taehyung said in unison.

"He's in the bathroom."

Taehyung ran to the bathroom leading the way for the other guys. He tried bursting through the door but it was locked.

Hoseok Pov~

"Hoseok baby open the door." Yoongi said jiggling the door knob softly.

"I was so worried." I heard Jimin said the sound of him about to cry apparent in his voice.

My heart aches as I pulled myself father into the corner and stared at the locked door. Staying silent.

"What's wrong with him why isn't he saying anything?" I heard Yoongi ask who I would assume was Jungkook.

"I thought you didn't want to be with us anymore. I thought you were just going to ghost us."

Tears rolled down my cheek as a heard the pain in the words he spoke.

"I thought you didn't love us...like we love you. We love you hobi. I...I love you Hobi."

"We're just trying to make sure you're okay baby that's all...can you unlock the door for us?"

I stayed on the floor as I pulled myself to the door and unlocked it.

The old wooden door creaked open allowing the bright light of the hallway pass over me.

Taehyung gasped, Jimin let out a small whimper and covered his mouth as he looked me over. Tears beginning to stream down from eyes."

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Yoongi said falling to my side.

Hi! I'm updating again Wednesday or Thursday.