21

"Oh no, Hunny back away from the merchandise." Taehyung said as Jungkook jumped onto the bed and pulled him closer. "I don't know what you thought this was, you wanna be all fancy taking people to Greece and shit but uh the third date rule still applies"

"I- We are in Greece that should be all the dates you need."

"aht aht, no, it's not my fault you decided to be my sugar daddy." Taehyung said kicking Jungkook off the bed.

"Ok if I'm your sugar daddy how about you give daddy some sugar." The younger man said as he jumped back on the bed and landed right on top of Taehyung. 

"GeT oFf Me I'm the top in this relationship."

"I wanna break up." Jungkook said suddenly sitting up with a straight face.

"I-"

"We can't both be tops that's kinda gay." 

"I-... isn't that the poin-... I- ...Jus-... I-" 

"I'm sorry to break it to you but you are not a top tae" 

"I know I'm just like fucking with you."

"I'm sure I'll like fucking with you too" Jungkook said looking down at Tae with a smirk. 

"but like.....are we still dating because that wouldn't be the shortest relationship I've ever had." 

"Of course you dumbass." 

"Good....bitch" 

"I'm going to take a shower care to join?" Jungkook said getting up and smirking again. 

"No, maybe after our third date have fun." 

~☕️☕️☕️~

Tae: Guess who got a boyfriend!!!!

Tae: He is Fioneeeee

Tae: GUESS WHOOO 

Tae: ME BITCHHHHH

Jimin: I'm happy to hear that ....I'm happy you even texted me. 

Tae: Shit... I totally forgot for a second that we aren't besties anymore.

Jimin: But can we be though...I really miss you and I love you....and I'm really sorry....and we were drunk....I'm really really sorry. You Know I've said It like a million times. 

Jimin: Let me not beg I ain't no weak bitch, 

Tae:.....

Tae: 😂😂😂

Jimin: What does that mean??? does that mean yes?

Tae: No 

Tae: It's been harder for me to forgive you then it was for me to forgive him. I wasn't dating him there was no commitment there...but you that was different...but I miss you too. and I wanna try and fix us.

Tae: Friends? for Now....and work to be best friends again? 

Jimin: YESSSSS...i mean *cough, cough* sure I'm down. 

Tae: And this time try not to let Jungcock bend you over a Counter anymore.😂

Jimin: 😂😂 can't make any promises

Tae: I will cut you

Jimin: I'm jokingggg

Tae: I really did miss you 

Jimin: Same

。✮ 🎀 𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒫𝒴 𝒩𝐸𝒲 𝒴𝐸𝒜𝑅 🎀 ✮。

That's in advance because there won't be a new years chapter because I have things to do allll day so I'm up bright and early to make a quick update before I'm gone for about a week and a half. Thanks to everyone who has been reading and voting and adding Snatched to your Reading List. To everyone, I hope 2020 brings you lots of happiness and laughter and I hope you accomplish all your goals, make new friends, cherish old friends, and build stronger relationships with everyone in your life.❣️💕💞💓💗💖

Let's leave "Hide meeee" In 2019 folks (inside joke)