Chapter Six

Author's note: Small but important detail! Whatever is written in italics is meant to represent the characters speaking in Russian.

"You just moved in and now you're leaving me again

"You just moved in and now you're leaving me again." Sirius whined, his arms wrapped around Nadia's waist from the back as he refused to let go of her like a toddler being dropped off for his first day at kindergarten.

"Sirius, it's just a couple of days. I'll be back before you know it." She said with a heavy sigh as she turned towards him and set her travelling bag down on the floor so she could place her arms on his shoulders.

"What am I supposed to do without you? I'll be all alone." Sirius questioned dramatically making her send him a small glare.

"You'll have Tybalt. And don't you dare forget to feed him and give him water. You also have to water the plants." Nadia repeated the instructions for the thousandth time that afternoon.

"Don't worry love. I won't let the plants or the cat die." Sirius said in a reassuring tone as he chuckled in amusement. He had already asked Mrs. Garner's House elf to make sure he doesn't forget to do either thing. With how much Nipsey loved her job, he was pretty sure the house elf wouldn't even take the step of reminding him but just apparate into their flat to do it for him.

"I'll hold you to that. If those plants die Sirius Black, you and your fleas will be sleeping in the hall." Nadia threatened making him let out a loud laugh at her choice of threat. Ever since Camille and Remus brought that wormwood plant a couple of days ago Nadia had been rather focused on his fleas, non-existent ones as he liked to remind her.

"Stop worrying and go already woman." He exclaimed making her raise an eyebrow at him in a questioning manner.

"Weren't you just whining about me leaving?" She asked jokingly making him shake his head at her.

"Considering you still plan on going to Hogwarts before to the airport, you're going to be late for your flight." Sirius pointed out making her eyes widen as she looked at the clock on the wall. He was right, she was cutting her time short.

Nadia was supposed to meet her father at the airport. She could easily apparate there, but the whole point was going with her father and helping him settle back into their old home in Moscow. And carrying all the luggage he would have while apparating was just a summons to the tragedy of splinching.

But first she had to talk to Professor Dumbledore, because making plans to go to Russia had given her an idea which she wanted to run by him to ensure it was alright if she did what she had planned. She had a way to help the Order, and help would surely be welcomed.

"Oh Merlin you're right." She exclaimed as she moved out of his arms and started to pull on her coat in a rush before grabbing her bag. "I love you, I'll miss you and I'll come back as soon as my dad's settled." She spoke quickly and in one breath as she placed a haste kiss to his lips before rushing out the door and pulling out her wand; ready to apparate to Hogsmeade.