Author's Note

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm still wrapping my mind around this! TENEBROUS IS DONE! THE MARAUDERS ERA IS OVER! I don't think it's really registered properly yet. Also, fun fact, today marks the one year anniversary since I started rewriting and publishing Shakespeare again. And now it shall also be marking the day when Tenebrous ended! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!

Okay, but my ramblings are not why we're all here. Instead, let me lead you into the Golden Trio Era, because ladies and gentlemen there is a lot we have planned for it hehehe

And the things we have planned (that can be reavealed at this moment) are:

Yes my fellow Shakespeare fans, there will be three books covering the Golden Trio Era from different points of view

Yes my fellow Shakespeare fans, there will be three books covering the Golden Trio Era from different points of view. Now, there are some logistics and technicalities to go over and I will explain everything book by book. So here it goes.

Everlasting

Now, Everlasting will be the first of these three books that I start publishing. What is Everlasting you may ask. Well, there is this talented woman who one day DMed me, and she was kind enough to share with me some of the plots and original characters she had come up with and while with many of those we created a plot shop on her profile, there was one that we kept to ourselves. A plot so marvelous, with an OC I was instantly in love with and adopted into the Shakespeare Universe, therefore binding hfflcrpntr and I as the co-authors of Everlasting.

And now you ask, "But Eva, what is Everlasting? Who is it?" And as an answer I remind you of Chapter Nineteen of Tenebrous. A chapter where Nadia and Sirius overhear a seemingly irrelevant conversation between two Muggle teenagers who find themselves in the predicament of expecting a baby at the age of sixteen. What you may have thought were two random people we will never see again, are nothing of the sort. 

Ladies and gentlemen, Everlasting follows the story of darling Olivia Hawthorne, a Muggleborn thrust into the world of magic, a school for witchcraft and more amazing things than she could ever have even dreamed of, all that lead her on an adventure of a lifetime. 

Now that my dramatic ass is done, on to the technical parts. Everlasting will start in 1991, at the beginning of Harry's first year in Hogwarts and because of that Everlasting will be the first to be published, since Innocence and Promises start during Prisoner of Azkaban. Now if you're not interested in reading about a completely new character you know almost nothing about, that's fine (although you'll be missing out on some quite amazing things). In it there will be characters we all know and love as it is a part of the Shakespeare Universe and some things about their lives will be revealed, but it is not neccessary to read it to understand what will come in the two books after. But Camilla and I really hope you do read it as it is our baby, and we are super passionate about it and think many of you will enjoy it just as much as you have the books so far.

Okay, with that said... On to the next.

Innocence

As for Innocence, while the cover itself may reveal to you who the centric character of this book will be; for those who aren't sure, ladies and gentlemen, Innocence follows our beloved Gwen Bennett Song on her own journey through life. How has she changed in the twelve years we haven't seen her and what has her life turned out like? All will be revealed in Innocence (and a bit of Everlasting too). 

Now Innocence will be published at a later time, not right away as I don't want to have one story which is taking place in Philosopher's Stone while another contains spoiler as it is ahead of it and taking place in Prisoner of Azkaban. So once Everlasting reaches Prisoner of Azkaban, I will also be publishing Innocence...

As well as...

Promises

Through the process of elimination, you all might be able to guess what Promises is, but as I am in a highly dramatic mood... Ladies and gentlemen, Promises will be the third book within our darling Nadia Volkov's story showing us all how much her life truly changed since we last saw her on that fateful night she became a parent. Has she ever moved on from Sirius? Or is she still searching for a way to get him back? And what happened with her career as a healer? Did she ever find a cure for Dragon Pox? Or did the sudden changes in her life take her on a completely different path? 

Well, just you wait, because all will be known once we reach Prisoner of Azkaban when Nadia will officially come back into all of our libraries (not to say she isn't in Everlasting either).

And with all that shared and said, guys, it is time. It is time to put this book down and move on to the next. It is time to enter a new era with new characters joining the old and shaping the world we all know and love into something entirely new. It is time for me to check that little 'Completed' option on Tenebrous and dedicate myself to the next chapter within the Shakespeare Universe. And so I wish you farewell as I go and do that. Goodbye my fellow readers, we shall all see each other again soon.

(And by soon I mean within minutes because you can bet I'm not being a tease and waiting with Everlasting hahahaha, so see you all in a few, I hope)