Bon bon the birthday clown

At the school gym :

Marco was up on the ladder hanging up the poster, while Star was holding the ladder at the bottom .

" Star thanks again for agreeing to be my date for the dance , I alway get so nervous when I go to a dance " Marco said " no worry Marco , anything for my best friend !"

" hey Star come here !" Janna yelped across the gym " JANNA BANANA !" Star yelled with excitement as she ran over to Janna . Star noticed Janna had a pink box in her hands " What's inside the box ?!" Star asked in an interested voice . Janna opened the box to revile a cake which read " happy birthday bon bon ."

Star looked at the cake " wow Janna this cake lookes great !" " yup , made it myself ." Janna looked at the cake and then closed the box " tonight is the night we see if the legend is actually true , will bon bon rise from the died , like he said ?" Star replied " ya , tonight the night .... WAIT ! It's tonight , Janna I'm sorry but I can't tonight , I promised Marco I would be his date to the dance because you know how nervous he gets about these things !"
" Star it's ok , I will do it on my own but if you change your mind then you are more than welcome and join me ?" Janna left and star felt a bit bad but she knew she had made a promise to her best friend .

Star came back to Marco " how it going up there ?" As Marco was tightening the rope he replied " ya I'm all done !" He said as he walked down the ladder .

Star and Marco spend about another hour helping with the decorations and then left . Marco and star decided to go to the mall before the dance so Star could find a dress . While Marco was struggling to catch his breathe after running after Star who was all over the place .
Marco stopped to catch his breathe , when a lady about 30 years old looked at Marco and smile " sweetly , your girlfriend went that way ! " she said as she pointed to the decoration " umm , mam she is not my girlfriend " the last looked confused " oh sorry I just assumed so because you care about her so much !"

Marco left that awkward situation blushing awkwardly. Soon after Marco found star " ok Marco I'm all ready to go I found a dress !"

Marco was relieved to leave and they got home . Marco checked the time and it was about 5:00 pm and the dance started at 7:00 pm

So both of them go dressed