Chapter :21

A week later :

Star was woken up by her mirror ringing . She got out of bed and answered the call , it was her mom " Star I need you to come to mewni immediately, there is something important we need to discuss " Star woke up from her sleepy state " wait mom what wrong ?" But her mom had already hung up . Star quickly put on her normal cloths and rushed to Marcos room " MARCO !" She screamed ,Marco got scared and feel out of bed . " Star what was that for ?" " hurry Marco get dressed we need to go to Mewni immediately!!" With that Marco got dressed and they opened the portal to mewni . When they stepped in ,queen moon was waiting  for them  . " mom we came as fast as we can , what's going on ?" " listen Star , there is not much time to explain but I know where Ludo may be and I need you to lure him to the castle so we can get glossaryck back " star nodded in agreement and then looked at Marco who gave a yes smile .

Moon opened a portal to ludos  hideout and Star and Marco entered . When they looked around it looked like an abandoned monster home . The pair looked around , Star had her wand out ready while marco had an eye out for Ludo . The heard ludos voice approaching them , they quickly hide behind a rock . Star turned to Marco and motioned with her lips " 3 , 2 , 1 ..." they got out of there hiding spot and Star shot Ludo with a narwhal blast . Marco was fighting off the spider and the bird . Star had managed to dodge ludos spells ,she heard her name being called " Star ?" She turned around to see glossaryck call her name . She had forgotten all about Ludo that she got hit by a spell . She was sent flying across the room and she passed out . Marco had noticed this and had knocked out the bird and spider . After a couple of seconds Star regained conscious, Ludo was about to blast another spell at her , Star closed her eyes thinking it was going to be the end , but Marco had tackled her and moved her out of the way before Ludo could strick her . When she opened her eyes she was fine and Marco was by her side " Star are you ok ?" He asked as he still had her in his arms . " ya I'm fine " she said as she tired to get up but the pain in her leg was unbearable. Marco could see the pain in her eyes . Ludo was infornt of them " end of the line princess " Star and Marco both closed there eyes thinking this would be the end . When they opened their eyes they saw queen moon infornt of them with a magic shield covering Marco and star . Star and Marco got the hint that they should left  .star put her hand around Marcos neck and he put his hand around her trying to help her walk . They entered the portal and soon after moon came after them breathless. Star sat on the ground with Marco by her side " oh no sweetly what happened?" Moon asked in a worried tone . " nothing mom , we need to get glossaryck back !" Star tried to get up but she couldn't she had broken her leg " my dear , you can't battle Ludo in his condition you will end up getting even more hurt " " no mom , it's fine , never been better !" She tired saying with a smile . Moon looked at Marco  and then back at star " it's ok Star , we will find another way to get glossaryck back , don't worry ."

Star gave up fighting and accepted her moms statement . Marco opened a portal to Star room and helped her to her bed . As she lay down she let out a sigh of pain " thanks Marco for saving me back there " she said with a smile on her face Marco pulled a chair next to her bed " no problem what are friends for ?" He said smiling back