Chapter :34 (redone)

Heyy guys , it me again . Ya I don't think you expected that but yes I am back . I am redoing this chapter because I think that you guys are just so amazing and you deserve a proper chapter . I love you guys !!! Thanks for all the love and support and just YOUR THE BEST !!! 🌁🌉🌠🌃🎇🌌🏙🌇🌅🌄🌆🎆🏞🎑🗾♥️♥️😊

" BECAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU STAR !" He blurred out thought thinking .
He turned around and walked away , leaving Star dumbfounded

Stars POV :
Wait Marco loves me ? I can't believe it ! But wait who would like me I mean I'm Annoying, HELK I don't even know how Marco puts up with me ? How could he possibly like me ? This weird girl ?

Back to reality:
She snapped out of her thoughts when she realized Marco had left . " oh no , Marco gone !"
She thought to herself " I have to speak to him !"

Marco POV :
When I said that , I didn't wait for her to reject me so I just left . I walked back home with my hoddie over my head and my hands in my pockets . When I got home I went to my room and lay on my bed curled up into a ball thinking that maybe if I do this all my problems can't come in . I didn't look at my phone or read a book or anything I just stayed thinking....

Star POV :
I went back home because that was my best bet on finding Marco . When I got there I went to his room but his door was locked " Marco please let me in , we have to talk ?"
" NO !" Is all I heard from the other side of the door
"Come on diaz I'm your best friend ,your suppost to tell me everything !"
" star just go away !"
I heard on the other side BUT NO !

Nothing is going to stop this princess from seeing her best friend , even if it means being super dumb !!
I looked to my right and saw a window . I climbed out of the window and onto the roof I slowly made my way to Marcos window and when I get to his window I lay on my stomach and peck my head down . Yup he was definitely in his room facing the other side of the window . I knock on the window " DIAZ OPEN UP , COME ON WE NEED TO TALK PlEASE ?"

Marco POV :
I was minding my own business when I heard screaming on the other side of window . I didn't know what was going on so I walk over to window and open it up , I look outside and no one is there then all of a sudden a head pops up " hey Marco !"
I jump back in terror , but then I realize it's Star " Star , what are you doing ? "
" trying to get your attention?"
" you really don't know what the word NO means ?"
" nope !"
" ugh , fine just get down from there , your going hurt yourself "
" ok safe kid !" She said sarcastically as she crawled into the window .

" why did you do that ? It was incredibly dumb if you , you could've killed yourself "

" well I mean you left me with no choice " she said as she shrugged her shoulders .
Marco turned around to walk away " hey where are you going ?" She asked "look Star I just need some time alone please , I can't be around you right now , ok ?"
" Marco look I know you don't want to see me know but we really have to talk !"
" well what are we doing now !" Marco hissed
" UGH , WHY ARE YOU SO IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TOO !"

" I DONT KNOW , MAYBE I JUST DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU !" Marco blurred out .

" fine , as a matter of fact , I'll just leave what's the point of it anyway ." She said while leaving the room .

Marcos POV:
Gosh she can be so annoying sometimes. Or maybe I was being to harsh .

Marco thoughts :
GOOD JOB DIAZ ! It said Sarcastically

Marco other thoughts :
What ? Who are you ? The other thoughts questioned

Marcos thoughts :
I'm your thoughts and YOU SIR JUST LET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE LEAVE , YOU BONEHEAD !

Marco other thoughts:
Maybe I did , OH NO I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE !

Marco thoughts :
GREAT NOW YOU GET IT ! GO GET HER !!!

Star POV :
Ugh , why does he have to be so complicated. I just wanted to speak to him . WHY ID LOVE SO COMPLICATED ?!

Star stood leaned over her balcony and watched over the view of echo creek , thinking to herself .
Then she heard a knock on the door , " hey , it me marco can I come in ?"
" the door is unlocked !" She shouted back . Marco came In and saw star looking over her balcony " I thought you didn't want to see me ?" She said angry while avoiding eye contact . Marco leaned by the balcony next to her " no , I really need is to tell you the truth " Star turned to face Marco know Paying attention " Marco is it true what you said to me back at the party  ?"
" yes , yes it is . I've been meaning to tell you for a while now and each time I tired to tell you something would get in the way and to be honest ,I've felt like this for a while but I didn't tell you because I was afraid..."
" of what ? Marco you and I have been through so much together , fighting monsters, Ludo and school . We've been through so much together this shouldn't be that hard "
" I know but it just your this amazing magical princess from another dimension and I'm just me..."
" that not true , your a great cook who can cook a mean bowl of nachos and has awesome karate moves but most importantly your my best friend and that's the best part about you ! Your always there for me ! Maybe I should have been more honest as well..."
" with what ?"
" this " she said as she grabbed him by the hoddie and pulled him into a long and passionate kiss .when she let go she wrapped her arms around his neck and laying in his shoulder " Marco , I like you a lot , it took me some time to realize that i am in love with you !"
Marco wrapped his arms around her waist " I love you too !"

Heyy guys , it me again . I hoped you enjoyed this story . Now it is finally finished ,  I am so happy for all the reads I got on this . I redid this chapter because you guys are amazing and you put up with 33 chapters of jarco and tomstar torture that it would be unfair for me to give you a bad story on how Marco and star told each other their feeling and became starco .
Anyways love you 🌠, you are special 🎆, you deserve the world 🌅, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise because you are AMAZING !!! 🗾🎑🏞🌅🌄🌆🌇🎆🎇🌠🏙🌃🌌🌉🌁😊♥️♥️

Starco story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें