Bon bon the birthday clown :3

Star heard her favorite song playing " Marco let's got to the dance floor and dance !!!" She said in her bubbly personality. " fine " Marco said in a normal voice . Star grabbed his arm and pratically dragged Marco to the dance floor .
After a while of dance if Marco and Star were having a blast . They danced like they never did before , after all the fun music finished a slow song came on and the disco lights turned into red . On the microphone the DJ announced " ok ladies and gentleman , grab your dates and slow dance to this song " As everyone around Marco and Star took there dates and started to slow dance Star turned to Marco , he had his hand out in a playful manner " would you care to join me for this dance ?" , star smiled and played along " I would be delighted she said as she took Marcos hand .

Marco placed on hand around her waist and another hand held her hand . Star placed her arm on this shoulder and rested her other on his .
Star and Marco dances to the song in silence. " wow Marco who knew you could dance ?" , " you don't know a lot of things about me "

Marco spun star around . The song continued as everyone danced to the music . Star was distracted by her thoughts on how the night was going , she didn't notice Marco pulling her closer to him , before star knew it marco had put his lips on hers . They both stopped danceing and Marco let go of the kiss .

Stars face was shocked and she shoved Marco away from her and in a hurry she walked left the dance floor . When Marco processed what he had just done he ran outside to Star . As he opens the door he saw star jump on cloudy ( the pink cloud ) and flew away .marco was too late !! , he watched as he saw saw fly away on cloudy .
He sat down on the grass putting his head in his hands he muttered to himself " what have I just done !"

Meanwhile :
Star was flying on cloudy thinking " did Marco just kiss me ?" Her thoughts were interrupted by cloudy " miss where would you like me to bring you ?" Star looked around and saw the park " bring me to that park please ?" Cloudy brought her down and with magic star made cloudy disappear. Star saw a bench not far and walked to it . She collapsed onto the bench and sat there " what just happened?" She thought to herself . She lays back and looked up at the sky . She got out her phone and saw a picture of her and Marco having a good time together " that's when things were normal " she said as she put back the phone and kept looking at the sky .

Meanwhile :
Marco still sat in the grass , he got out his phone and called his mom " hey mom , I wanted to ask if Star is home ?" " no honey why ?" " oh no reason " he said as he hung up . He texted Star " Star where are you ? We need to talk please ? "
Star didn't reply Marco got up and started to look for Star .