Chapter:28

Marco rudh to call Janna " hey sup Marco " she said in her calm casual voice . " JANNA , I need you help ! Do you have a post of dimensional scissors?" He asked panicking " wow , chill Marco ,ya I got a pair , why did you need it ?" " Look Star left for mewni and I need to speak to her immediately but I can't get to mewni without dimensional scissors."
" ok , ok I see....." she said with a smirk on the other side of the phone " what ?" He asked in a confused voice " oh it's nothing she said with a smile .

Agh this point Marcos as getting impatient. He didn't have time to worry about Janna " look I need loose scissors now , could you please bring them to me ?" Janna sighed " fine , I'll come over !" Marco hung up and then not even a minute later a portal opened in front of him
" hey Diaz !" Janna Dias as she walked out of the portal with the scissors in her hand " oh thank you so much " he said as he took the scissors. Janna turned back around and left .

Marco then opened a portal .

Stars POV :
I was on my balcony thinking about what I should do . I could keep hiding forever , that would mean I am a coward and I ain't a coward ! Besides hiding is only gojng to make things worse , I have to find ludo before he finds me !

I look inside my closet , I see a war like outfit and I put it on . I put my hair two briads with dark purple ribbons around it .

I was ready to fight ludo , I wasn't going to tell anyone , not even my mom

I was ready to fight ludo , I wasn't going to tell anyone , not even my mom . If she found out I would be dead , that's why this is a secret. But just as a I was about to leave a portal opened in front of me . And out came Marco " his eyes widened when he saw me " STAR  ?"

The two ran to each other and embraced each other like they never did before they didn't stop hugging they stayed like that " Star I think we should let go now !" " no , no , no , SHUT UP ! And enjoy this hug Diaz !" She said seriously but calm .

After a while they let go . " Star I missed you so much ! Look there is something really important I need to tell you and it can't wait !" He said with a concerned expression . Star put her finger on his lips " Marco whatever you need to tell me it can wait , I have to go find ludo ! " she said turning around . Marco had forgotten what he was about to say " wait didn't you say you were supposed to be here on mewni to stay safe ? Then why are you going to find ludo ?" "Because Marco I cant keep hiding , I am not a coward , like it or not I am going . Now are you coming or not !?" She said sternly. Marco nodded and Star walked over to the balcony . Climbing down the balcony. " wait Star , what are you doing ? You know there is a door right there ?" He said pointing to the door . " no , we can't have my mom seeing me leave " Marco followed shortly behind her and they made it down to the village. Star had a hood over her to hid her face , while Marco had his hoddie over his . The two made it past the village and they headed into the forest of certain deaf .