Chapter :14

Star and ponyhead went back upstairs and planned what they were going to do .  "B-fly how are we going to get glossaryck back when we don't know where he is ?"
" I don't know ponyhead but we have to try to look for him !"
Star and ponyhead searched menwi for a home day and had no luck finding him or the book " Star , I don't think we are ever going to find glossaryck or the book do spells , he could be anywhere in the universe, why don't we ask your parents for help ?"
" NONONO ponyhead we cannot tell my parents , they cannot find out about this if they do they'll kill me !" Star said panicking " B-fly you know they will find out sooner or later "
Star sighed and they gave up while heading back to ponyheads castle . When they got back to ponyheads room star started to pack her stuff " umm B- fly what are you doing ?" " I'm leaving, your right I need to tell my parents I can't keep this from them !" Ponyhead gave star a proud nod .

Meanwhile :
Marco was downstairs watching tv while laying on the couch . He fell asleep and when he woke up it was 10:00 pm at night . He sighed and then grabbed the remote to turn on the tv right as he did that he heard a noise upstairs coming from stars room . He slowly walked up to the room thinking it was a robber . He stood infornt of the door as he heard sounds inside the room . He slowly opened the door and slowly walked inside . He saw STAR !!!

"S-Star !"
"M-Marco !"

They both of them ran towards each other until they were a foot apart .

" WE NEED TO TALK !"
The both of them shouted in union. Star pouches her lips about to cry and then at the same time the both of them collapse into each other's embrace . " Marco , I am so sorry for leaving I should have done that " she said as she hugged him tighter" it's ok Star " he said as he rubbed her back " I'm so glad you came back !" She smiled at his kind words and then they let go of the hug .

A couple hours had pasted and Star was in her room . She heard the magic mirror get a call and she answered it , it was her mom !
" hey mom " she said in a her bubbly personality " hello Star " her mother repiled in a professional voice . " darling I calling to ask you if your going to make it to the annual kingdoms party that taking place tomorrow?"

Meanwhile Marco was walking through the hallway when he heard star talking to the mirror. He couldn't help but eavesdrop at the conversation " sure mom , my boyfriend and I will be there tonight of course " the call ended and then Marco came into the room " Star what did you just say ?" " oh hey Marco , I kinda just told my mom that you and I are going to be at the annual kingdom party as a couple " Marco asked " Star have you found glossaryck yet ?" " no I haven't , ponyhead and I tired to look for him but no luck , we just couldn't find him and it doesn't look like he is coming back either."

Marco walked over to her bed and sat next to her " Star I will pretend to be your boyfriend for the rest of the night but you have to promise me you will tell your parents the truth about us and glossaryck " Star nodded in agreement.