Chapter :17

Star and macro went to bed that night with those thoughts going through their head .

The next day :

Star and Marco and to the carnival next to the beach together . They had a fun day . They got cotton candy , played different games together , walked around talking and laughing like best friends . While walking around Star noticed a rollercoaster . She stopped in her tracks " Marco we need to go on that !" She said in a curious voice " what wh-y ?" He was cut off by star pulling him towards the line " Star you know those things are scary , I don't think you'll like them " he said in a concerned voice .

Star shurgged her shoulder and it was their turn on the ride . Marco and Star sat together in one row . The roller coaster began going up the rails and gong higher " ok Star a word of advice , don't look down because that is a bad idea " he said while looking down . When he saw how high they were he could only make out two words before the rollercoaster dropped and went full speed on the rails " oh no..."

As the rollercoaster went up and down , left and right . Star was screaming but she was screaming because she was enjoying it . Star put her hands up in the air and enjoyed the ride .While Marco next to her was holding onto dear life , he was screaming because of terror and he kept passing out and then regaining consciousness.

When the ride stopped Star came out of the rollercoaster " WOW ! That was amazing!!" she turned to Marco who had his hair up straight and still holding on to the bars infornt of him " Star we are never doing that again !"

Star laughed at him and then Marco laughed it off himself .but what the both of them didn't know is that they were being watched....

A week later :

Star was on the couch watching tv . She was home alone . Mr and Mrs Diaz left for a business trip while Marco was on another date with Jackie .star was enjoying the silence when she heard the front door open and close . She walked over to Marco in her bubbly personality " so how did it go ?" Marco has his hoddie over his face while looking down with his hands in his pocket . Star knew something was wrong so she tired to tap him on the shoulder but before she could do that Marco hugged her tightly while resting his head on her shoulder

She felt pity for him even when she didn't know what was going on . Star hugged him back as tight as he hugged her and they stayed like that in silence .

Star rubbed his back in order to calm him down . Finally he let go of the hug , Star felt pity for him " so what happened?"

Marco and star sat down on The couch and Marco kept looking down " we were on our date....

Marcos flashback :

We were on our date and it was about 7:00 pm and me and Jackie were watching the ocean together . She patted a seat next to her to motion me to seat next to her . I was confused at first but when I sat down she put her hand on mine " Marco we need to talk about something important...."
I knew where it was going to be something bad so I held I her she then began to speak again " Marco... I think we should break up " these words hit me like a bullet .  " what why ?!" " look Marco it's not you , your an amazing boyfriend and a great guy and I love you " she paused " then why are you breaking up with me ?" " I saw you and star hanging out at the carnival yesterday and I saw she actually made you happy , the happy kind I don't always see in you when your with me . I just don't think your happy with me ." " WHAT !!! No No No I love you , you don't understand I am happy with you !" She sighed " no Marco , your not , I'm sorry it has to be this way but I'm not the girl your looking for .... you need a girl like Star " Jackie said as she skateboarded off into the night . Marco walked back home with his hoddie over his head and his hand in his pocket in a depressed state .

End of flashback :

Marco didn't tell Star the things Jackie told him that he should be with someone like Star . He didn't want to say that and make thing awkward . Marco was still looking down being sad . Star broke the silence " don't worry Marco , everything is going to be alright , one day you are going to find the girl of your dreams . Someone who will love you ." She said this as she hugged him once more . Marco smiled at these word that she spoke " thank you for being here for me star " " what are best friends for ?"