Chapter :22

Suddenly Tom bursts into the room and runs to his girlfriend " Star are you ok , I was so worried!" He said kneeing down next to her bed . Marco feels a bit awkward so he leaves the room to have Star and Tom talk .

Marco didn't want to leave his best friend so soon but he didn't want to be a third wheel . After a while tom came out of the room " hey , thanks Marco for taking care of Star " he said trying to have a smile of appreciation " no problem Tom " he gave a smile back and then Tom left . Marco entered stars room quietly and then see star passed out asleep on her bed . He pulles a blanket over her and leaves walked over to the door to leave but before leaving he takes one last look at Star and smiles .

The next day :

Star woke up to see a blanket over her , right then Marco enters her room with breakfast in his hands . He walks over to her closing door behind him , star attempts to get out of bed but falls feeling the pain in her leg strong .she groans in pain " yup I remember, my leg is broken " Marco rolls his eyes " Marco , a little help here" she says still on the ground giving a please kind of smile . Marco put down the food at a table nearby and then helps her back to her bed " thanks Marco " she says with a pleasant smile " that's why I'm here " he replies with a grin on his face .

A couple weeks passed and Star is recovering. One day , Marco enters stars room , he stood at the doorway because his eyes were glued to Star , she was dressed up in a beautiful dark blue dress with her hair nicely curled , no makeup on and she was perfection in his eyes . Star didn't notice Marco standing there so when she finally saw him she turned around and in her happy and bubbly personality she spoke " oh hey Marco !" She said with a smile . Marco snapped out of this stare " hey Star , what are you getting all dressed up for ?" He said walking over to her . Star looked down at her dress and then back at Marco " oh ya , I got a date with Tom , what do you think ?" She said doing a little twirl " you look great !" He said in a positive tone .star turned back around to the mirror and looked at herself one last time . Marco left the room unseen and shortly after Tom came " hello starship !" He said as he placed out his hand for his girlfriend. His girlfriend happily took his hand and gave him a kiss " shall we go ?" He asked in a romantic voice .the couple headed of to dinner and shared a romantic evening together .

Meanwhile :

Marco was in his room with a hoddie over his face and curled up into a ball on his bed .Marco looked at a picture of him and Star and muffled under his voice " I wish Star could be here with me instead of him ." Suddenly Janna popped out of the window next to Marcos bed " sup diaz !" She said in a cool way . Marco jumped out of surprise and landed on the floor with the photo on top of him . Janna got inside his room and when she helped Marco back to his feet she saw the photo and picked it up " JANNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING SNEAKING INTO MY WINDOW ?" He asked with an agitated voice . He saw Janna had the photo in her hands he grabbed it from her " what are you doing ? Give me that back !" When he took the photo from her he looked at the photo and couldn't help but give a sigh of sadness " so you miss her ?" Janna asked in a calm voice . Marco sat back down on the bed with Janna beside him " ya I do , lately she's been going on a lot of dates with Tom and I can't help it but miss her sometimes " he said while looking down , Janna put her hand on his shoulder " Marco I am not the best at giving advice when it comes to love , but if you really feel this way you should talk to Star and maybe confess your feelings..."

Marco looked up at Janna and she gave him a smile " ya maybe I should " he said with a more confident voice . Janna was already making her way out the window " that the Marco I know !" " wait Janna you know you can just use the front door ?" " nah , I like an adventure once in a while " and with that said Janna was out of the window .