Bon bon the birthday clown :2

Star and Marco got dressed , Marco came downstairs first in his grey tuxedo with the blue tie he sat on the couch waiting for Star . His mom had gotten the camera out already , while Marco sat and waited he heard the sound of high heels walking down the stairs . When he turned his head he saw star in a Gorgeous light purple dress , and a darker shade of purple shoes . She had no makeup on and her hair was wavy.
As she slowly walked down the stairs all the Diaz's watched her .marco had his eyes wide open and was blushing a little bit , when he noticed this he quickly pretended he wasn't looking . Star make the last step and stood there, " what do you think ?" Mr diaz gave her a smile and mrs Diaz has her mouth on her hands " wow Star you look great !" Star turned her head to Marco smiling , Marco wanted to answer that she was the prettiest girl in the world and she looked amazing in anything she wore and she was the best but all that came out of this mouth was " Star you look nice "
" thanks Marco you look good too !" She said in her bubbly personality. Mrs diaz broke the conversation " ok you two , I would like a photo so we can remember this night forever , Marco could you please stand next to Star "

Marco didn't reply but then stood next to her and did there bestie poses they were laughing and having a good time taking silly picture together . Marco looked at the time and it was 6:30 pm . " Star I think we should get going "
Star and Marco left the diaz house and walked all the way to the school . On there way there they were laughing and talking and making jokes with each other . They were being themself .

When they got to the party they stood by the doorway , Star looked around with her hands on her hips " what are we working with to tonight " as she looked around she saw a place where you can take pictures together with your date , a table full of food and the dance floor .
While she was looking around the principal came up to them " how would you care for a lovely flower pin for your date , Sir ?" " umm.. no thanks "
As he said this he turned back to Star who was looking at what to do , she took Marcos hand " I know !! Let's do the photo !" She pulled him towards the lines excitedly " Star you sure you want to take this dumb photo , my mom made plenty of photos of us "
" true , true , true but did she take a picture of us at the party ?" Marco sighed .

It was there turn , they put their backs towards each other's backs and made a silly pose . After that , Star and Marco saw there friends Alfonzo and Ferguson, " hey guys !!!" Star said in a happy tone " hey !" They replied back , they were taking with each other for a while then star excused herself . When she left to use the washroom Marco was left alone with Alfonzo and Ferguson " wow , Star really looks good , dont you think Marco ?" Marco was caught of guard " what ?" " come on Marco we all know it !" " no , no you don't understand , Star and I are just friends !" He explained . " sure Marco " Ferguson replied with a wink , Star came back " so what did you guys talk about ?" Alfonzo replied " oh no nothing "

Ferguson and Alfonzo left and Marco and star stood alone , star heard her favorite song play .