Bon bon the birthday clown 5

Jackie pointed to the skateboard. " I'm sorry Jackie im not in the mood right now ."Jackie felt bad for Marco "Marco , I can't help talk to you about this  , but I can listen to your problem " she smiled reassuring as then Marco smiled back . He knew he had to talk to someone about it and so he did , he poured out of this thought and emotions to her .

Meanwhile :
Star was walking towards the cemetery when she heard something beginning dragged behind her . She slowly turned around and glossaryck popped out off the book of spells " hello princess !" Star feel backward " what ? Glossaryck how did you find me ?!"

" I always know where the princess is , but the real question is what are you doing ?"
As Star got up and dusted herself off " I'm going to do a seance with Janna , Star continued walking and glossaryck follows behind her " GLOSSARYCK, what are you doing ?" " you think I came all this way to ask you what your doing and then leave , no no no , glossaryck wants in !"
Star agreed and shortly after they found Janna " hey Janna !" " hi Star " " ok so what can I do first ?" Star asked in an excited voice " ok Star , you can start over there " Janna pointed to the stone and asked her to decorate it , while Star was doing that Janna places the cake and made seance symbols . After about 20 minutes Star has completed it she turned around to Janna and glossaryck to see both of them sleeping on the book of spells . Star turned to the cake and saw rats eating it " go way rats !" When Star said this Janna woke up and both of them tired to scare away the rats . Janna looked behind Star and her eyes widened, Star turned around " star look it's bon bon the birthday clown , he came back !" Janna stood up and got closer . " wow that exposition really did a number on your face !"

As both of them looked at bon bon , bon bon walked you the side of the gravestone to revile Ludo !!!!

Meanwhile :
Marco was still talking to Jackie , as Jackie ended the conversation " Marco I honestly think you should take to star and smooth things out with her , you can't have your best friend hate you "
Jackie took her starboard and was about to skate off . When marco looked into the sky he saw the same moon he saw at the blood moon " Jackie , wait !"
Jackie stopped . Marco came running towards her " i need one last favor "