Chapter :23

Star comes home after her date with Tom , she is over the moon with how happy she is . Marco enters her room " hey ,how did the date go ?" " it went amazing !!!"she said  is with a big smile . Marco looked down with a frown " hey Marco what's wrong ?" She asked as her expression changes to concerned . Marco sighed before sitting taking a set on stars bed . She sat next to him and lifted up his chin " whatever it is , you can tell me anything, ok ?" Marco took a breather and then opened his mouth " Star , I like you !" " aww that's so sweet Marco !" She said smiling , " No , no , no not like that , I- I like you more than just a friend !" He blurred out . Stars eyes widened at this and Marco could tell he didn't something wrong . Star ran out of the room covering her face , when Marco saw her leaving he was too late , she was already gone.......

Marco woke up full of sweat , thank god it was just a dream !!! He screamed out . " Marco are you ok ?" Star was kneeling next to his bed . Marco shot up from this surprise " ya , ya ,I am fine !" He said while looking down . " so Marco what did you want to tell me ?" Marcos head shot up from his question " wait , what ?" " you said something in your dream about telling me something, what is it ?" She said with a sweet smile like always .

Stars POV :
I came back from my date with Tom and was going to get ready for bed but then I heard voices talking down the hallway , it sounded like Marco ! I walked over to his room and I saw Marco still in his normal cloths sleeping on this bed . It looked so innocent , I was about to turn around to leave when I heard him call my name " star , Star !" He keep repeating . But he was asleep , I went over to his bed and I kneeled next to his bed . When I looked at Marco he was sweating a lot , more than usual, it looked like he was having a bed dream . Marco stopped talking for a while and I was about to get up and leave when he said something " Star , I need to tell you something !" I knew he was still asleep so I stayed by his side waiting for him to dash something else .

After a couple of minutes Marco woke up from his bad dream and I asked him , what he wanted to tell me , Marco looked nervous and so he didn't reply .

Marcos POV :
I said nothing , I didn't know if i should tell her or not ? My head was contemplating this decision. I was worried if I told her she would reject me but if I didn't then I would be stuck with these feelings . I didn't even notice Star was still there until she woke me from my daydreaming "hey diaz , are you alright , what did you want to tell me ?" I looked her dead in the eyes , she was happy and bubbly as usual. I thought about it once more " she's in a happy relationship with Tom , I don't want to ruin that or our friendship , but these feeling I have for her are so strong , it's hard to ignore them . As I looked at her beautiful eyes I couldn't bring myself to do it , not now , maybe never.....

" oh I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to have some nachos?" I said with a fake smile . Star jumped up from the side of my bed and pulled me into a the tightest hug . My feeling were still there and i felt bad not telling her the truth but I hugged her non the less , enjoying this hug like it was my last .

She let go of the hug and gave me a sweet smile before leaving . I closed the door after she left the room , I sat down on the ground and buried my head into my pillow feeling sorry for myself .

After a while , I made the nachos and we sat down and ate it together . I tired not to think about my feelings to much but tired to enjoy my time with her .