Chapter :29

Star and Marco headed into the forest of certain deaf . They were walking for about an hour in complete silence when Marco spoke " so... Star , I was wondering if you would like to go-" right then he was stopped by star pulling him behind a tree . The pair stood behind the tree " Star what was that for ?" Marco whispered annoyed " shhhhhh " Star said as she put her hand on his lips , " be quite Diaz , I hear someone !" She said whispering " we surprise attack in 3,2,1 !" They both jumped out of there hiding spots only to revile Tom !!!!

" Tom - what are you doing here ?" Star asked in confusion  ,Tom who's was as surprised as Marco and star answered back " the real question is what are you two doing here ?" . Stars confusion quickly went to anger as she had realized that her then boyfriend had broke den up with her . Her wand was turning green and Marco could see she was getting mad . Before she could attack Tom Marco grabbed her by the waist restraining her from attempting to get a hold of Tom . " MARCO LET ME GO , I need to give this demon a piece of my mind !!" Marco didn't let go cause she would go crazy " Tom I think you should go ." Marco said with a calm a den kind voice . Marco knew star would go bananas so he asked Tom to leave politely . Tom got the hint and opened a portal to the underworld " MARCO , why did you let him leave !!!" Marco put star down and let her go " Star I think you can save the crazy battling worrier for when we find ludo " he said sarcastic . Star groaned in anger and then they kept moving on .

After a couple more hours of walking . Star suddenly stopped when she heard rats ! We must be getting close . She though to herself . Marco could also tell this and the two sneaked up behind the rats and star attacked them with a narwhal blast while Marco punched the others . One of the rats tired to escape but star picked it up " where's ludo !" She said in a serious angry voice . The rat point over to the other side of the lake and star could see a castle . She dropped the rat " let's go Marco !" She said while running to the castle . Marco followed behind her after shortly . Star forcefully opened the castle door with magic and they entered. They looked around and all they could see was darkness . " hello !" Glossaryck said as he appeared from behind them , Star and Marco jump back in fright " what was that for glossa- wait GLOSSARYCK! Your here !" She said blooming with happiness " yes and why are you here ?" He asked " come on glossaryck, let's get out of here , but wait where's the book of spells ?" " ummm princess I am not coming with you , you don't own me !" He protested " aggghhh " she groaned " Marco grab , him !" Marco grabbed glossaryck not allowing him to escape . Then the three of them heard a voice from behind " why hello princess?" Ludo said smirking " LUDO , where's the book of spells ?" " I won't tell you because I won't give it to you !" Ludo mocked, I could see star fuming with anger . Before I knew it she blasted ludo with a spell which sent him flying to the wall . " oh you will regret that princess !" Ludo said with an angry face . He shot five shots at Star but he missed . Star ran seconds the room and Star and throw a warnicorn stampede. The warnicorns stampede to ludo and manages to bring him down .

Ludo gets up and throws a surprise spell that sends star flying into the wall she fell onto the ground in defeat . Ludo walks up to star " end of the line princess !" He says with a devilish smirk , he points his wand at her ready to blow a spell at her any moment now . Star was helpless ,  her wand was on the other side of the room so she couldnt get it . She quickly got up and took a sword the was laying around and battled Ludo with it . He was strong , as the two of the battles around the room , Ludo pushes " princess , take one move closer or else your book will get it . Ludo used his levitation spell and brought the book towards him floating . Star puts down her sword in defeat " fine you win !" She says with her hands up " now what do you want ?!"she closes her eyes and prepares for the worst . Ludo points his wand at Star with green glowing out of it . When he blasts at Star Marco manages to push him and star out of the way before ludos blasts them . " oh I see how it is !" Ludo then proceeds to put the book on fire " NO!" Star screams . Ludo can be heard in the back laughing , Star was getting furious and she transformed into her butterfly form , her eyes with the yellow glow effect  . Marco proceeds to back away from Star , because he knew it was going to get ugly , Ludo was scared for his life " Ludo you messed with the wrong princess !" She says in a deep and scary voice . Ludo try's to blasts more spells at Star but missed as she flys around the room dogging the spells . She stops and looks at Ludo and with on swoop of her hand she blasts Ludo out of the castle . Her eyes turn back to normal and her butterfly self starts to fade away dropping her to the ground hard . " oof " she says as she lands on the ground . She manages to get up and runs over to the book . It was burnt to a crisp " no , no , no !" She said worried as she picked up the remaining peace's she was in the Verge of tears . Marco who had her wand in his hand walked over to her and kneeled to where she was sitting . Glossaryck was floating in the air not saying a single word , Marco put the wand down next to her and she collapsed into his embrace crying on his shoulder , he hugged her back holding her for support , in her ear he whispered " I'm sorry " in an apologetic voice .