102

ALL OF ALEXANDRIA HOLDS THEIR BREATHES AS THEY HEAR AN ENGINE ROAR

          ALL OF ALEXANDRIA HOLDS THEIR BREATHES AS THEY HEAR AN ENGINE ROAR. The Savior's are here and they're ready for a war but so is Alexandria. All day, Alexandria has been getting ready for a fight and now that it's here, they're brave.

Aria stands near Daryl, keeping her distance. Rick wanted the two down by the gate just so Negan can see that they're alive and they're back in Alexandria. The note runs through Aria's brain and she sucks in a breath, shifting the gun in her hand. She had told Negan that she wasn't going back to Alexandria yet here she is, in the place she said she wasn't going. Ironic.

Daryl and her have not even looked at each other, they're both to angry and distracted to worry about themselves right now. Aria looks out at the vehicle approaching, her blue eyes narrowing as she sees who's standing atop of it.

"All points are covered. Every contingency is already met. I come armed with two barrels of the truth. A test is upon you, and I'm giving out the cheat sheet." Eugene says into the megaphone, the truck parking in front of the walls. Looking around, Aria notices all of the shocked faces and she's sure she shares the same face.

"H Hello. I come salved with the hope that it is my dropped knowledge that you heed. Options are zero to none. Compliance and fealty are your only escape. Bottom-lining it you may thrive, or you may die. I sincerely wish for the former for everyone's sake. The jig is up and in full effect. Will you comply, Rick?" Aria finds herself looking from Eugene to Rick, her blue eyes softening as she looks to her leader.

Rick Grimes has kept her alive, he has kept this group alive. Even before when they were going through some tough battles, he never abandoned them he always fought by their side, never once thinking about fleeing to save himself. He was a selfless man and Aria, she admired him greatly. She trusts him with her whole life.

"Where's Negan?" Just the sound of his name brings shivers down her spine. She may have forgiven him but right now, he's her enemy.

"I'm Negan."

Aria's head droops as she hears Eugene. Maybe if she stayed a little longer in the sanctuary, she could've helped Eugene stay strong instead of giving in to Negan's commands. Looking over towards Rosita, Aria knows that the girl is taking this the hardest. She has known Eugene the longest and to know he would turn on everyone like that is tough.

Rosita turns her head away, signaling that she has pressed the button but the problem is, no explosion went off. Alarm and panic fills Aria's body as she swings her head around, looking at Michonne from a far distance. Before she knows it, guns are being aimed at both her and Daryl and her eyes widen slightly, her lips parting. Jadis and her people have turned on Alexandria.

One of Jadis's people slide open the gate, revealing trucks. One of the doors open and out walks Negan, who is of course wielding his bat. Swallowing harshly, goosebumps covers Aria's body as she stares at Negan, her heart racing inside her chest.