∆ 6. THREAT ∆

After several months (again lol sorry) ....

Taehyung's

I am slowly getting better each day, thanks to Jin hyung. I no longer blame myself for everything that happened, Jin hyung always makes me realize that it's Jungkook's choice that he left me, maybe he has a reason that we hadn't know of, we don't know, but I'm still waiting for him to come back I really love him a lot. He's my first love, and he would probably my last. I can't see myself loving somebody else.

I'm still living with Jin hyung and I'm preparing dinner for the both of us since he always comes home later than me. This has been a daily routine for the both of us and I'm enjoying this. We're just both living our best lives, there is no boring days when I'm with Jin hyung. I can't even remember the last time that I cried because he always keeps me occupied. Most days I'll sleep beside him and I will just engulf him in a tight embrace. I don't know why but whenever I'm in my room, I feel alone and sad even if Jin hyung is just in the other room sleeping. So, I will open the connecting door, which by now has become my best buddy whenever I want to sneak in to his room. In the morning, he will wake up he will always get surprised that I am all over him. I always taunt him that we should share the same room but he won't give in.

I was disturbed by my thoughts when the door opened. Jin hyung is here. I quickly run to greet him but my smile was quickly brushed off y face when he is with Namjoon. Namjoon is Jin hyung's coworker and they got pretty close lately. The first time I met him we're okay, there is nothing wrong and I'm cool with him. Not until he started showing interest on Jin hyung.

He thinks that I don't notice how he always try to make a way to hold Jin hyung's hand or put his arms on his shoulders. I told Jin hyung about it and said that Namjoon is just being friendly. He isn't just being friendly I'm sure of that.

"Hi, Taehyungie. I brought Namjoon with me to eat dinner with us."

Namjoon smiled at me and greeted me but I just nodded my head and went to the kitchen. My mood is ruined. I really don't like his presence whenever he is around I feel so weary and I can't stop looking at his every movements.

"Taehyung, are you okay? Are you sick? Me and Namjoon is worried about you, you seemed not energized. It's unusual. Do you miss Kookie again? You know you can talk to me about it right?"

I didn't felt Jin hyung's presence followed me here

"No hyung. It's not about him. I'm fine. Don't worry. I will prepare the dining table, you can come here after a few minutes."

"I'll help you. Remember, Taehyungie, you don't get to keep secrets from me, okay?"

How can I tell him that I'm actually pissed at Namjoon whenever they get too close? I'm sure he will just get mad at me.

"Okay hyung. I'll tell you later before we sleep."

"Okay. You always sneak in my bed so I'll agree. We will entertain Namjoon first then we will talk"

I nodded at him, I will just have to think of an alibi to tell him late when we go to bed. It's still early so I can still think of what to tell him.

Jin hyung called Namjoon and we ate all together. If it's not for Jin hyung I will leave this table and drag him with me to keep him away from Namjoon. They were so happy and joking around the table while leaving me out. Jin hyung forgot that I existed. This is what I fear of. Jin hyung is slowly drifting away from me. I can't imagine that happening and seeing it come to life just heightened my fears. After we eat, we went to the living room to chill and watch the TV but my eyes were not focused on what we watch but it is focused on Namjoon and Jin hyung. How Namjoon's hands brushed Jin hyung's hair and the other just laughs at him and he lets him do whatever Namjoon desires. He even rest his head on Namjoon's shoulders. I was in front of them for fucks sake!

Is Jin hyung finally inlove with someone? Is Namjoon the one he wants?

The thought alone made a wild turmoil in my chest. I feel like I can't breathe.

I need to find someone to love first before he gets to love somebody else.

Thoughts?? :) My TaeJin heart is so full lately <3