∆ 9. COVER UP ∆

My heart's shredded into pieces, just set it on fire
Yes, right there, don't hesitate
This is the ending that you wanted
So kill me without hesitation

Tear, BTS

Jin's

I laughed at myself. I'm too foolish. Of course it's Jungkook. Who else? I was dumb to believe that he really loves me. That's Taehyung we are talking about. His heart will always belong to Jungkook. I will stress it out every time I hope and failed. Jungkook is the one he loves. Jungkook. Only Jungkook. Jeon Fucking Jungkook.

I sobbed. Fuck this life. I'm mad so mad, but it's my fault who's to blame? I willingly opened my legs wide for him. I don't have to act like a victim here because I clearly am not. I wanted this to happen, now I have to face the consequences of my actions.

I got up and took a shower. I need to clean myself. I was feeling dirty physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Every touch kiss and sweet whispers, I really believe that was for me but I'm so wrong! So so wrong.

I changed my clothes and I picked up Taehyung's clothes. He doesn't need to know that this happened. He will be more disgusted to me if he knew that we had sex. I carefully put his clothes on him and I let him peacefully sleep.

Call me stupid, it's okay. I really am. But I love him so much that I'm willing to deny my happiness for him. I didn't slept after that. I waited for the morning and went to work.

Work was okay and Namjoon is with me. He keeps bugging me to tell him why I look so tired and sad. I refuse to tell him of course but he is too insisting.

"Come on, Jin. It's not like I'm not your friend!"

I feel really thankful for him for always checking out on me whenever I feel down or bad about something.

"Jin, you can tell me. I will understand you."

Maybe sharing this won't make me weak at all. I let my tears fall and I cried hard on his shoulders telling him what happened.

"It hurts Namjoon. It hurts so much."

====

Taehyung's

I woke up and it's almost night time already I slept the whole day. I actually woke up this morning and took a bath and then after that I went back to sleep.

I want to sleep forever after I dreamt of Jungkook last night. It was an intense dream and it made me miss him more.

I was making dinner again for me and Jin hyung when I remember that he confessed that he loves me more than a brother. I can't believe I am hearing those words.

But Jin hyung is rarely not thinking of his words. Everything he say has a deep impact for me.everything he says, he always put his thoughts on this.

Hours have passed and Jin hyung finally came back home.

"Hyung."

He looked at me and he smiled. "What is it?"

He is smiling. I guess he's okay. He isn't taking it to heart that I left him last night.

"About last night, umm-"

"It's okay Taehyungie. Forget what I said. It's okay. You don't have to answer me. I know it's Jungkook, right? Don't worry about me. I'm okay."

"I'm sorry hyung. I just can't see myself loving someone else yet. I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault that you love Jungkook. You did nothing wrong. Just don't go away from me. That's all I'm going to ask from you."

I nodded my head. That was easy. I can't stay away from him too so everything is good.

He walked past me and I noticed him limping.

"What happened to you? Why are you limping? Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay. I just fell to the bathroom this morning."

"Be careful, hyung."

I knew it, Jin hyung will always understand. He is not like other people who will insist on reciprocating their feelings. They will accept the truth and move on.

"Anyway, Taehyung. Namjoon and I will be on a business trip for a week. I'll entrust you the house. Please take care of it."

Now, I regret saying he won't fight for what he feels. Namjoon is there and he will take away my hyung and he is now starting.

"Can't I join you?" I asked.

"No. We are not allowed to bring someone else."

I don't want to leave him alone with Namjoon. The thought kills me.

"I will pay for everything. Just don't leave me."

"It's your choice. But you will still be left behind, me and Namjoon get to attend some things that you won't be allowed to participate. Are you okay with that?"

... But you will still be left behind ...

Fuck that line. The more I hear it the more determined O become.

"It's okay. As long as I'm there."

"Okay. Be ready we'll be living tomorrow. Book your flight if you can find a ticket available."

I quickly arranged everything I will need and I got my ticket in no time because I have connections.

The thought of Namjoon being all over Jin hyung is the last thing I want to happen. I'm selfish, yes, but if Jin hyung loves me like he said, then I only want Jin hyung to love me. Only me.

So, the question is, will you stay with authornim? 😂

But on a serious note, thoughts? I feed on those.

I💜 you all. See you in a few hours 😚😚