The beginning

I got to school lazily slinging my bag on my shoulder. I saw the rushing students head to class but i could honestly care less. Look at them, prey to that useless bell. Class is for losers. 

"Hey Donghyuck," I smirked at the black haired boy with an arm around a tall boy. Lee Jeno grinned devilishly at my direction. I sighed. I used to have a crush on him. It wasn't much but I randomly confessed to him that day. He said sorry. We pretended it didn't happen. For me, crushes take long to get over, especially someone as good looking as Jeno.

The tall boy he had a hand around? That is my childhood friend Jaemin. We have a lot in common but separated a bit last year. Now we are close but he's dating Jeno. It's hard, but they are cute together.

But do they have to be so clingy all the time?

"Yo," I grinned. I saw the hall monitor walk towards us. He's new, probably a freshman. I saw him timidly walk towards us contemplating if he should give us a slip or not.  His nametag read Park Jisung. 

"U-Uh, excuse me," His brown big doe-like eyes looked at us. How pathetic. "Why aren't you at class?"

"Us? Class? Oh honey we don't belong there," Jaemin said in a singy-songy tone.

"But you're late, I have to give you a slip," he turned to the sticky pad. Before he could do anything, I took it from his hands. 

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I glared at him. His eyes trembled as he tried not to pee himself. I smirked at myself. 

"G-Give it back!" he yelped like a helpless dog. He resembles one. 

"Oh ok but first," I gave him a glare as I slowly tore the pad into half, then into eight pieces. His eyes widened in shock as he helplessly watch the paper being destroyed. I handed it to him. "Here you go!" I smiled sarcastically. Jeno and Jaemin laughed as the shaking boy collected the papers in dismay.

"Come on let's go!" I told the two of them. Before we left, Jeno whispered something to the boy. I watched as his face turned horrified. Jeno wasn't my wingman for nothing.

"See ya around," Jeno smiled to the boy and walked towards us. The boy just stood there, probably wondering how he could explain to his teacher about this. I looked at the couple next to me. 

"He'll probably not come close to us at all," I laughed. We jumped over the fence. "Wanna head over the mall?"

"Cool," Jeno smirked. "I wanna see how many chains I can nick this time," We weren't just bullies, we stole things too. The thrill of trying not to be caught is satisfying and besides those things would just catch dust on the shelves. We had money, but those are needed for whiskey.

Jaemin nicked a cute adorable key chain he found. Sometimes I wonder if he is even as tough as us. Jeno got himself 7 golden chains, a new record. I got some jeans and a cool snapback I found. We didn't usually aim for the huge stuff as we were lazy. We just stole small simple things that the shopkeepers would never notice.

"I dare you to get a lip piercing," Jaemin said as he looked at the trinkets store nearby. Jeno and I turned around. "Who?"

"Both of you," he grinned. "Why, scared?"

Jeno and I looked at each other. I saw a sense of confirmation in his eyes. 

"Um hello," Jeno went closer to Jaemin. "Lee Jeno? Scared?"

"Well," Jaemin said as he raised an eyebrow. "Prove you're not,"

"Watch me," he held Jaemin's eye gaze and he moved closer to Jaemin's face. Their noses were very close to bumping each other.

As quick as that, Jeno headed to the shop. Jaemin looked at me. 

"Awww the pudu is scared..."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?!"

"Well do it if your not a pudu,"

I sighed. It's just a dumb lip piercing. "Sure why not..."

Jeno and I walked out of the store with a stud on our lips. Jaemin walked out giving us a death glare. Why? Because we dared him to get a tattoo on his nipple. We laughed for minutes as we watched Jaemin containing himself from the pain. Now he has roses around his right nipple. It was hilarious.

That is, until Jeno told me he found it hot. Will I be third wheeling these two until I die?

"Let's go back to school, it's lunch break," I grinned. "Will the dolphin be ready with his money?"

"We beat him up really good last time," Jeno grinned back. "He will,"