Belonging

I was searching for cute photos of Renjun and I got attacked with this I'm not okay anymore

I walked out of class with a grin on my face. I'm going out with him. I mean I'm not dating Renjun yet but I'm going to have chances to get to know him. I'm still confused at how he knew about my parents and how he still acts normal with me. Heck I am a murderer. 

I had a huge grin on my face as I got out. I saw Jeno and Jaemin near my locker. Jeno was literally canoodling Jaemin on my locker. I sighed. Did they really have to be like this?

"Move over!"

"Oh look it's our Romeo~" Jaemin grinned. 

"You're still smiling what happened??" Jeno laughed.

"Well," I opened my locker and shoved my books in. "I asked him out,"

"You what?!" Jaemin said. "Omg spill,"

I looked at Jaemin confused. "Spill?

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "I meant tell us everything,"

I looked at his boyfriend. Jeno just shrugged. "Don't look at me I'm just his boyfriend,"

Jaemin sighed. "Come on!" he said to me. "How did you ask him?"

"I just did?" I laughed at Jaemin's exasperated face. He would have dropped the subject if he wasn't interested, seeming that his patience was decreasing.

"Okay, Okay" I told them what happened as we walked to the canteen. Jaemin was pretty much fanboying. Jeno and I face palmed at the taller. It was as though he was the one that got asked out, not Renjun.

"Okay, you guys should go for a movie on Saturday,"

"Woah cool down Cupid," Jeno held Jaemin's hand. Jaemin blushed a little. I sighed.

"This is about me?" We took our trays and sat down. I opened my can of coke, the loud sizzle of gas backed up my point.

"Well, you guys want to get to know each other right?" Jeno said. "You should go for a walk or maybe the mall? Someplace you can talk,"

"That makes sense Hyuck," Jaemin said. "Maybe you guys could go get ice cream or something?" he looked judgingly at his boyfriend. Jeno sighed.

"We'll go get ice cream this weekend babe~" Jeno said as he held Jaemin's long fingers. "I'm too busy with my job this week.."

"It's okay, I understand," Jaemin said as he kissed Jeno on the forehead. "Lets go on a date this Sunday?"

"AHEM." They both looked at me. I gestured to myself. "What do I do?"

"Ooh! We could double date!" Jaemin said bright eyed

"We're not even dating!"

"I agree with Jaeminie actually, I wanna know this Renjun guy," Jeno grinned

"It's not 'this Renjun guy'. His name is Renjun,"

"Ask if he can make it this Sunday," Jaemin said as he gestured to my phone on the table.

"Hold on, I didn't agree to this,"

"Oh come on~" Jaemin said. "It's going to be fun~"

I sighed. What was the worse that could happen? 

"I'll ask,"

"Yay! We're going to meet Renjun!"

"Shut up!" I hissed as I looked around. Thankfully, Renjun was nowhere to be seen. 

The couple just laughed. I sighed as I drained down my coke after finishing my sandwich.

The bell rang and I walked out, wondering if I should text him or call. My stomach did it's flip flops as I thought of calling the boy.

"Well why not?"

I decided to call him once I reached home.

My eyes widened as I saw a familiar blue Benz pull up at the school gate, with Taeil inside. I tentatively got in, still not used to the rich life. I insisted I could walk back home but I guess my aunt was having none of it. 

"Good Morning Master Donghyuck,"

"Can you pleasee just call me Hyuck, hyung?"

"Master Hyuck?"

"Without the master,"

"You know I can't, you are the nephew of Master Jung, I can't not call you master,"

I sighed. It was worth a shot. 

"Okay hyung~"

We pulled up the mansion a couple of minutes later and we got down. 

"After you Master Hyuck,"

I will probably never get used to this.

I walked to the living room to see my aunt having tea with Xiaojun. I raised my eyebrow.

"Come join us Donghyuck," my aunt called as I sat down next to Xiaojun. My awkwardness made Xiaojun muffle his laugh. "How was school today?"

"Ah, today was fine," I said smiling. Xiaojun and my aunt looked at each other with a knowing smirk. "What?"

"It's Renjun isn't it?"

"h-huh?"

"It's true!" My aunt exclaimed. "You have my blessings for marriage,"

"Aunty!" I said exasperated. "We're not even dating,"

"In the future child,"

I looked at Xiaojun who just laughed. I took a sip of my tea, getting rid of my blush.

"Donghyuck," I looked at my aunt in confusion. Her tone sounded more solemn. "We are arranging a funeral for your parents you know. It's tomorrow,"

I nodded and composed myself. "Okay,"

"You don't have anything tomorrow right?" Xiaojun asked. "Sorry for informing you really late,"

"It's okay hyung, I don't have anything luckily," I chuckled a little half-heartedly.

"Now," Xiaojun said as he got up, pulling my hand. "I need to know more about your relationship with Renjun!"

"Ahhhh Aunty helpppp,"

My aunt just laughed as I was hauled to my room by Xiaojun himself. I managed to get a glimpse of her sad smile. It must be hard for her, seeing her sister turn out that way.