Soft

I woke up from a dream to some soft ruffling of my hair. I blinked twice as I looked to a figure in front of me. An Angel?

"No silly it's Renjun," I instinctively blushed as I realized I said that out loud. It's been two days since the incident and Renjun was discharged from the hospital yesterday. Of course he couldn't move his fingers but he is okay otherwise.

Since we are dating, which I still can't believe, Renjun decided to check up on me as often as possible, sometimes making me worried he walks around in the streets alone. Heck he got kidnapped at 8 a.m. in the morning. God knows what would happen at night.

"Injunnie~" I said nuzzling to his touch. "I know we're dating and all but you don't have to check up on me 24/7 I'm okay,"

"Who said I was doing this just for you?" He got closer to me. "I miss you,"

"You literally see me every time you're allowed to, except school and all,"

"But how is that enough?!"

"You're so clingy,"

"And you love me,"

"Fair point," I chuckled. It's funny how most couples start of with the 'I like you' and 'I have a crush on you' and both of us straightaway went with 'I love you,'

Oh wait Renjun hasn't said it yet.

Guess I got to earn it like the kiss he was talking about. Now I'm kinda running out of ideas because let's face it, how am I supposed to do anything worthy for a kiss while my left arm literally hurts like hell if I move it, one bit.

"Staph staring at my lips!" Renjun said making me zoned out. First thing I saw of course were those lips, pink juicy looking lips I'm ready to make them swollen. That's how much I want to kiss this boy no joke. I lingered my eyes towards his eyes and looked at it for a good measure, smirking to myself as he turned away, blushing.

"Aww come here ya little cutie~"

"I'm not little!" he said as he sat next to me on the bed. I put my right arm around him and squeezed his shoulders. 

"You know what?" I said.

"Hmm?" he said playing with my fingers.

"I'm so glad I'm alive,"

"You should be," Renjun said. "I'm going to make you so glad you won't even remember what death is,"

Now see, cause Renjun said that is his husky low pitched voice, that was a turn on.

"God damn it Renjun. How am I supposed to earn a kiss?"

"That's for you to find out," he smirked as he kissed me on the forehead. Before I could ask, the Nomin couple decided to enter, breaking my conversation with him.

"Aww my babies," Jaemin said as he faked cry. "How are you?"

"We're fine thank you for asking," I scowled.

"Okay what's up?" Jeno raised an eyebrow at Renjun. Renjun laughed.

"He's just salty I haven't let him kiss me yet,"

"RENJUN WHY??" Jaemin looked at him.

"What?!"

"Uh partly my fault cause I did the same thing to him cause I was a panicked gay and we were 15," Jeno said. "I can see where you're coming from,"

"Aww you're feeling panicked?" I asked.

"No I just like teasing you lmao,"

"You evil little-" Jaemin almost lunged at Renjun, making me laugh.

"Jaemin, I don't want to pressure Injunnie on kissing me if he doesn't want to yet, besides, he has other perks,"

"Ooooo," Jaemin said as he sat down. "Like what?"

"Like how, his pretty eyes looks like pools of honey in the sunlight, how cute his little dimples are and his pretty slender hands I get to hold everyday. Also how pretty his voice is, like warm hot chocolate, soothing, rich and sweet,"

"Oh my god..." Renjun turned beetroot which made Jeno laugh.

"Omg Hyuck you broke him," Jaemin said as I smiled that stupid grin, watching Renjun's antics. If I'm being honest, I can technically wrote a whole book on why Renjun is the sweetest adorable and beautiful human being.

"I think they're both broken Nana," Jeno said as he noticed me blushing so hard I had to hide my face in the crook of Renjun's neck.

"You're so cute," Renjun mumbled next to me.

"Okay you guys have blessings for marriage. Oh my god Jeno they're sooooo cuteee,"

"Nana, let them breathe," Jeno said. 

"Ergh I hate you," I mumbled as I hid my face by laying it on his chest.

"OMG SO CUTEEEE~"

"Nana please," Jeno said. "Guys you've broke my boyfriend fix him,"

"That's not our problem!" I exclaimed. "You fix him,"

"I mean we still haven't had dinner yet," Jeno carried Jaemin from the chair he was sitting on bridal style, which made the latter confused.

"Ah why?!"

"Let's go eat Nana~" Jeno kissed Jaemin on the nose which made the poor boy beetroot himself. "We'll see ya tomorrow~"

"See ya~" I said while Renjun waved at them. I quickly turned to him.

"Renjun ah," I said. "I-I might have a hearing in a few days about my parents death," I told him gently. "And well, I don't know but if-"

"Donghyuck stop, you're not going to jail," He sat up straighter and kissed my head. 

"Injun, you don't know that,"

"Okay maybe I don't," he said as our eyes met. "But, you have to hope for the best Hyuck, don't worry about that now," he said. "Focus on getting better yeah,"

"Okay..." I said as snuggled closer to him. I was still worried, worried that if I was sent away, who would take care of Renjun? Will he find someone better and forget about me? Well, he deserves better than me anyway.

But if that happens I'll miss him.

"You said the hearing's in a few days," Renjun looked at me. "How are you going with that arm?"

"Well, my arm will get better, and I can walk anyway so it's not like I can't do anything at all,"

"If you say so,"

We stayed in silence for a bit, caressing each other's warmth. I love Huang Renjun so much I can't breathe. I mean, he's so beautiful and adorable of course he would leave me breathless. I looked up at him and he smiled, that smile.

Now I know everything's going to be alright.