Reverse

Sir you should be arrested for looking this hot.

I woke up the next day with a whipped smile on my face. Yes I was whipped, even though I shouldn't. Somehow, there was something different about Donghyuck, ever since he came over to my house. I calmed myself down. He didn't attend school these two days. What if he turns back into his bratty self?

I got ready for school, hauling my light blue jeans and purple hoodie. I looked at my hair in the mirror. He said he liked it up, and called me cute.

I blushed thinking about yesterday. It is so stupid for me to feel this way but here I am. I combed my hair like how I did yesterday, reminiscing about past events.

As I arrived in the school hallways, someone jumped on me. I didn't even have to stop to think who he was.

"Renjun ge~"

"Ah get off!"

He pouted as he looked at me. I sighed. 

"It's too early in the morning Lele," I said. "I feel like staying in my bed now,"

"Ah I see~" Chenle grinned. "But I was excited to see you!"

"Didn't you see me yesterday?"

"So....?"

I laughed at the younger. He can be pretty cute sometimes. 

"Renjun!" I turned around to see Donghyuck at the back of me, close to me. I widened my eyes again as I realized this idiot has no sense of space. I saw Chenle hold my hand as he hid behind me. Obviously scared of this bully.

"Look Chenle," Donghyuck said as he noticed the younger's actions. Chenle raised one eyebrow as he looked at Donghyuck, surprised he actually called him by his real name. "I know your parents are rich so the money you gave us hopefully didn't mean much?" He awkwardly said. "I'm sorry for bullying you these past few weeks,"

Both of us looked at the taller in confusion. I looked at his face. He seemed genuine enough, and different. Even so, how could he change in two days? 48 hours is not that long.

"Are you sure you're not leading us on?" I spoke for the both of us. He sighed. He knew I wasn't going to believe him after what he did to Chenle. I got away with a couple of minor injuries. Chenle was traumatized pretty bad. 

"I promise the guys and I won't lay a finger on you," Donghyuck said to Chenle. "Once you actually believe us, please forgive me,"

Chenle looked at me, obviously very confused at what to do. Even I was confused myself. I looked at Donghyuck.

"Okay, if you don't lay a finger or bully Chenle for a week we'll forgive you," I said. "If not, I'll expose you and what happened with your parents,"

I smirked as Donghyuck's eyes grew wide in horror. "H-How?"

I wasn't going to tell him how, but I might as well tell you.

See, my older cousin is a Inspector and that day he came over to my house for dinner. While my mom was in the kitchen, he was there talking to my dad. A new case he said about a boy who murdered his mom who murdered his dad. Of course I was a bit shocked cause it's not everyday that happens. 

"So Taeyong," My dad asked. "What's the name of the boy?"

"I suppose I can trust you uncle," Taeyong said. "His name was Donghyuck,"

Of course at first I couldn't believe it, but when I remembered how he was sleeping at the bench opposite the bakery that night because he couldn't go home. Why didn't he call up a relative? He seemed pretty lost also.

And now here I am, ready to use this information in my hands.

"I won't do anything with it Donghyuck," I said calmly. "I just don't want you to bully Chenle anymore,"

I saw a hint of fury in his eyes. Funnily enough, it quickly disappeared. 

"Well if you need to hold that information on me then," he said. "I don't mind. I wasn't leading you on anyway,"

I sighed. "Okay, but any funny business and-"

"Okay," he said. "You aren't as innocent as I thought," he said as his face got closer to mine. That familiar waft of aftershave, it's illegal. He had an amused look on his face instead of that familiar scoff I got accustomed to.

"Guess you don't know me too well," I grinned at him. He laughed. 

"See you in class," he said as he turned away. "You're hairstyle is cute,"

Before I could say anything, he disappeared within a crowd of students. My face was crimson again and Chenle noticed. 

"Someone's falling for that boy~"

"No I'm not!" I said as I headed to the chemistry lab.

"Lies," he grinned as he headed to the music room. "See you later ge~"

Before I could deny, he also disappeared. I sighed as the class bell rang. I may act all confident in front of that tanned boy but honestly, I'm head over heels for him.