Smiles

I looked at my watch. It's 3.00 now. Renjun's probably just finished his last class. I searched for his contact number and smiled to myself.

Unfortunately I wasn't alone.

"You got his number?!" Jaemin grinned as he jumped on me. I yelped at the sudden contact.

"Who?" I asked. Like he didn't know.

"That new kid you're whipped for~" he grinned. "what's his name again?"

"Renjun," I said as I looked down at my phone, embarrassed.

"Aw so cute," he looked towards my phone. "Soooo?"

"Yes I'm going to call him now," I scoffed and pushed Jaemin away, resulting in the taller colliding with the floor.

"Owww my butt," he groaned. "is this what I get for letting you stay with me!?"

"I know you love me," I grinned as I got up, hitting the call button. I was feeling pretty nervous as I walked to the small balcony we usually drink at.  Now the thought of drinking made me nauseous.

"H-hello?" I heard a soft voice. Renjun should try singing. He'd be pretty good at it.

"Hey so, where do you wanna meet up?"

"We could go over to mine, unless you want me to come over?"

"I'll meet you at your house," I quickly said. "What time?"

"I'll reach there in a couple of minutes, but I'd need to prepare something," he said. "Is 4 ok?"

I looked at the clock. It was a quarter past 3. I shrugged. "Ok, send me your location when you get back,"

"Ok~" Renjun's voice is so melodious and soft. I smiled to myself.

"Later," I said, breaking the silence.

"Later," he hung up. I walked back to the living room, feeling like I won the lottery.

"Ah you're in love~" Jaemin teased as he saw my goofy grin.

"A week hasn't even passed since I met him what do you mean?"

"That smile though," Jaemin laughed. "It's love,"

"Ah sureee,"

"So what time are you meeting your future boyfriend?"

"He's not going to be my boyfriend!"

"Oh yeah true," he mused.  I gave him a satisfied grin.

"I meant husband,"

"You son of a-" I threw a pillow at him trying to get rid of the blush creeping on my face. The pillow hit him on the face.

"How dare you!" He grabbed another pillow and threw it at me. We both were having a full on war with the pillows until Jaemin decided to poke me in the ribs, which was one of my ticklish spots.

"Jaemin staph," I laughed. "I can throw you out of the window!!"

"Sureee,"

We both were now at war with the tickles since we both knew our tickle spots. I looked at the time, it was 3.30.

"Jaemin I gotta go soon!" I said as I got up from the carpet. Just before Jaemin could say anything, Jeno burst in through the front door, scaring both of us. He had a worried expression on his face.

"Babe?" Jaemin cautiously questioned as he got up. Jeno took the tv remote.

"Look," he said as he changed the channel. We saw a news reporter with a tablet in her hand, reading the news.

"A couple was found dead in a trailer, believed to be murdered. The police found out that someone was there at night, believing to be their son. Police are still investigating about the incident and further details will be reported later,"

She then started talked about a car accident last night.

"Oh my god..." Jaemin put a hand on his mouth. I looked outside, terrified.

"You should go to the police," Jeno advises softly. They would probably believe you as it is the truth and if they don't," Jeno muttered. "They could go die in hell,"

"D-do they have a photo of me?"

"They might, if your parents have photos of you,"

My eyes widened. I didn't want to go to jail. I didn't want to be hanged. I didn't want to die. I didn't. I slowly backed away, sinking in the couch.

It was then I snapped at myself, I had to be brave. Besides I'm an orphan now anyway, the only people I have are Jeno, Jaemin and maybe Renjun depending on how you look at it.

I took a deep breath. Then, my phone broke the silence.

I picked it up, not looking at the caller.

"Donghyuck?"

I smiled. It was Renjun. "I'll be on the way, sorry if I arrived late, something came up," Both Jaemin and Jeno looked at me in shocked at my sweet tone. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I-it's okay take your time! I just wondered if you got lost or something heh,"

"I'll be there in a mo, sorry,"

"Donghyuck is saying sorry Jeno!" Jaemin exclaimed. Jeno was going to say something when I cut off both of  them.

"Shhhhh," I turned back to my phone.

"Sorry what?"

"No no not you," I panicked.  "Some people just like being noisy," I looked at Jaemin. He just rolled his eyes

"Tell me about it," he laughed.

"I'll be there soon yeah?"

"Okay," he hung up.

"Awweeeee," Jaemin squealed. "Such a cute ship,"

"Oh shut up I'm leaving," I took my bag and walked to the door. I closed it and quickly walked down the stairs, my mind swimming with different thoughts. Even so, I was still smiling.